Marvel Universe stuff

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Let me guess, is that the Ultimates version of Vision? Why do they have to constantly fuck with shit like that?
Bro, you don't even know...

Ultimate_Vision_Vol_1_1.jpg

j00t

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Shame that scarlet witch died before her and vision hooked up. Would have made her incest with quicksilver a little more tolerable.

meStevo

I think your wife's a bigfoot gus.
<Silver Donator>
Spoilers for the Mandarin-focused Marvel One-Shot on the Thor 2 Blu-Ray.

Some funny moments with Trevor (Kingsley) and a documentary producer before he kills everyone in the room, signals to begin extraction and reveals he's actually w/ the 10 rings and he's breaking him out because 'the person who's name he stole" is going to put a whole in his body for every ring of their faith.'

The features overall are pretty good, relationship of Thor and Loki, outtakes, the One-Shot and some meh deleted scenes. Out in a couple weeks, available w/ these bonus features now on Amazon and elsewhere digitally.

meStevo

I think your wife's a bigfoot gus.
<Silver Donator>

Sceleris_sl

shitlord
Vision was pale white for a while in the comics, then got his red green yellow color again....wasn't bettany already the voice of jarvis? Avengers 2 is a good time to introduce vision to the MCU, because if i recall right, Ultron creates Vision to infiltrate and kill the avengers.

j00t

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Yes, Paul betteny is the voice of Jarvis. So it's pretty clear if you're familiar with characters how things are going happen

Sceleris_sl

shitlord
Apparently Thomas Kretschmann has been cast as Baron von Strucker, a big Hydra leader. i think it's pretty safe to say that Hydra will create Ultron? Who then gets out of control and Stark will be the first to fall, Ultron will hack jarvis turning all of starks armors against him...if you add a few things up, the teaser trailer wich turns an iron man Helmet into Ultron's head...Jarvis' voice actor being cast as Vision....and Ultron's ability to turn anything with an AI against humanity...Maybe Hydra has kidnapped a fellow named Henry Pym? I believe Pym was cast for the ant man movie, but not to play ant man.

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
13 episodes each of Daredevil, Iron Fist, Luke Cage, and Jessica Jones and 4-8 episodes of them all teamed up.

200mil sounds like a fuckload, but when you consider it's for 60 hours of show so it's not that crazy.

Zhaun_sl

shitlord
Wonder if they'll go ahead and make Iron Fist asian this time. I'd be totally Ok with that, in fact I'd recommend the idea.

C'mon, blind-guy, asian-guy, black-guy and a woman, I don't see how you could get more inclusive than that!

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
Wonder if they'll go ahead and make Iron Fist asian this time. I'd be totally Ok with that, in fact I'd recommend the idea.

C'mon, blind-guy, asian-guy, black-guy and a woman, I don't see how you could get more inclusive than that!
Which one is the tranny?

Seananigans

Honorary Shit-PhD
<Gold Donor>
The asian and black are gay together, and the woman is an obese gender-blind pansexual. Daredevil is a hermy just because.

Blackyce

Silver Knight of the Realm
13 episodes each of Daredevil, Iron Fist, Luke Cage, and Jessica Jones and 4-8 episodes of them all teamed up.

200mil sounds like a fuckload, but when you consider it's for 60 hours of show so it's not that crazy.
Because Iron Fist, is NOT ASIAN. You want asian, you go withShang Chi

Stop dicking with comic book characters just so you can get your token minority in them.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
yea, iron fist has always been a rich white guy, the "iron fists" of previous was also a white guy, and apparently (i didn't really pay attention and was like wtf...) the iron fist ppl (basically magical chi asians) have been fighting phoenix forever and the something, something, hope summers, a white girl is iron fist/learns to focus chi and is trained by spiderman, cuz great responsibility... (i think in a flashback they showed a red-headed white girl become iron fist as well)

fck if anything shang chi is more racist(he was also first), his ability to, "focus chi", that's his fucking name!

that's like saying Iron Man's secrety identity is Tony Iron.

Also growing up asian and living in ny for 20 years, i've never met a single asian either americanized or a FOB(fresh off the boat) that has any "shang" in his/her name.

it's like the creators just said, "we need an asian name for this guy? what's asian?" "china?" "no china-chi doesn't work too racist" "shanghai?" "well we could call him shang-chi!"