Marvel Universe stuff

Aldarion

Egg Nazi
FF was the absolute silliest comic book team I can think of. Those costumes. That flying car. That leader with the "my power is I'm stretchy" power.

But such great villains.

I don't know if FF can ever be successfully adapted to film. But if it is, it seems like theres gotta be a comedic element. How can they possibly play that straight?

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

k^M

Blackwing Lair Raider
I like Bell, nice voice and certainly eye candy, but much like them casting Denise Richards as a James Bond nuclear physicist, I just don't get her being someone as intelligent as sue storm in the comics. Maybe she'll be a fit, but its hard to imagine

• 1Like

Sevens

Log Wizard
I can live with Howerton, Bell and that Stokes dude.
But I have come to revile Seth Rogan and have a problem supporting anything his worthless ass is in.

Last edited:
  • 3Solidarity
  • 3Like
Reactions: 5 users

Aldarion

Egg Nazi
  • 1Jonesing

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
8h5timvkjzb81.png

• 1Garbage

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Looks real fucking good, is this the next Disney+ show?
Yes it is. Miniseries of 6 episodes.

Looks pretty awesome. Oscar Isaac is great and the animation for the costume looks pretty sweet.

• 1Like

TheNozz

Ssraeszha Raider
FF was the absolute silliest comic book team I can think of. Those costumes. That flying car. That leader with the "my power is I'm stretchy" power.

But such great villains.

I don't know if FF can ever be successfully adapted to film. But if it is, it seems like theres gotta be a comedic element. How can they possibly play that straight?

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider

But such great villains.

Even though being stretchy is his official power, being a walking deus ex machina smartest man ever who can invent anything is his real power.

I do agree that going a comedic route is a better idea than trying to make this work with a serious tone.

But fuck Seth Rogen and anything he's in

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Sanrith Descartes

Veteran of a thousand threadban wars
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Even though being stretchy is his official power, being a walking deus ex machina smartest man ever who can invent anything is his real power.

I do agree that going a comedic route is a better idea than trying to make this work with a serious tone.

But fuck Seth Rogen and anything he's in
Honestly what is less important is who they cast as the FF. The most important decision they have to make is who to cast for Doom.

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Sanrith Descartes

Veteran of a thousand threadban wars
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
what if they went with Fassbender for that role?
No. I don't feel him. Looks don't really matter. It needs to be someone who can do his entire body of work behind a metal mask. That is a tough ask for an actor. Jim Caviezel maybe?

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
If they hadn't already used him in a minor role in Thor Ragnorok, I would say Karl Urban. If he was not so old, I think Jeremy Irons would kill it in the role. You need someone with a voice that can project the character beyond the mask and not come off sounding ridiculous. Not a lot of actors in that category, honestly.

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
If they hadn't already used him in a minor role in Thor Ragnorok, I would say Karl Urban. If he was not so old, I think Jeremy Irons would kill it in the role. You need someone with a voice that can project the character beyond the mask and not come off sounding ridiculous. Not a lot of actors in that category, honestly.

bane-voice.jpg

Why's this even a discussion?

• 1Like