Marvel Universe stuff

Grizzlebeard

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
You'll probably end up with someone like Alexander Skarsgard or Luke Evans.

Can't rule out the possibility of Javier Bardem or the guy who played the Comedian in Watchmen.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
they have to hire hickman and let him trip on some mega weed to write only doom lines, he's the best
bf279355a9468d2352eac49ba3169a74.jpg

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
Well he is already Venom, for one.

And Josh Brolin played Cable and Thanos while Chris Evans was human torch and Captain America.

I don't think they should even limit Hardy to just 2. He'd also make an excellent Gambit and Sentry

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
Oscar Issac would make a phenomenal Doom. I don't care that he was already Apocalypse - that movie sucked dick anyways.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

spronk

FPS noob

according to that Secret Invasion and What If season 2 have been moved to 2023, which leaves D+ kinda weak on MCU shows

Dr. Strange, Thor, and Black Panther are all movies. I have a hard time believing Black Panther will release in Nov given its shooting right now still and must be CGI heavy.

That leaves just 3 live action shows for D+ this year plus 1 animated I think (Groot), that seems a bit thin. I guess if you include Obi-Wan and Andor that fills out enough of the schedule for D+ subs. The gap between shows though is growing from 4 weeks to like 6-8 weeks, kinda lame.

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
There's still Bad Batch and a couple others to fill in beyond what you listed. But their model is only a single show at a time which is far different from what Netflix used to be or other streaming services strive to be.

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
I am going to make a wild suggestion based on his amazing turn in JJ: David Tenant.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Asshat wormie

2023 Asshat Award Winner
<Gold Donor>
Clearly the best Doom is Michael B. Jordan. Fucking bigots.

• 1Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
No. I don't feel him. Looks don't really matter. It needs to be someone who can do his entire body of work behind a metal mask. That is a tough ask for an actor. Jim Caviezel maybe?
Jim Carrey!

While his mask isn't metal, you still can see his acting chops.

1643079159019.png

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
While this isn't a movie, marvel is pushing out more info on the Eternals so people will want to keep watching them.