Marvel Universe stuff

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
I feel like John Hamm should be either RR or Doom.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Khane

Got something right about marriage
Im not sure Jon Hamm can do anything other than Don Draper.

He tries to do comedic bits in shows like Curb but... he's just not a very good actor in my opinion.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider

He tries to do comedic bits in shows like Curb but... he's just not a very good actor in my opinion.

shut your whore mouth

Screen-Shot-2015-05-27-at-7.08.58-PM.png

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole

according to that Secret Invasion and What If season 2 have been moved to 2023, which leaves D+ kinda weak on MCU shows

Dr. Strange, Thor, and Black Panther are all movies. I have a hard time believing Black Panther will release in Nov given its shooting right now still and must be CGI heavy.

That leaves just 3 live action shows for D+ this year plus 1 animated I think (Groot), that seems a bit thin. I guess if you include Obi-Wan and Andor that fills out enough of the schedule for D+ subs. The gap between shows though is growing from 4 weeks to like 6-8 weeks, kinda lame.
I think CGI heavy actually works in favor of quicker post production. It was brought up during Black Widow that essentially all the CGI had been done beforehand, which is why you can just plug in same rando director who's never done anything, because the movie is basically already made and you just have the actors do some green screen and call it a wrap.

Phazael

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>

You obviously have not seen Bad Times at El Royal or Baby Driver.

• 2Like
  • 2Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users

Phazael

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
So yeah saw the fucking Eternals movie. What a shitty movie. I didn't watch BLM Panther or Captain Resting Bitch Face, but my wife says it was worse than those. I guess the diversity in this movie was a diverse selection of uniquely useless and/or boring characters. When streetshitter camera man is the most entertaining character of the movie, you know its bad.

• 2Like

spronk

FPS noob

GOTG is out May 2023

also expect Wasp to be killed off asap lol

RIP freckles

• 4Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 4 users

Sevens

Log Wizard

GOTG is out May 2023

also expect Wasp to be killed off asap lol

RIP freckles
Takes some mighty big Cajones to stand up and risk your entire career...funny I have seen a couple women in the Marvel universe say "Fuck you" but none of the men, just goes to show who really has balls.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
Takes some mighty big Cajones to stand up and risk your entire career...funny I have seen a couple women in the Marvel universe say "Fuck you" but none of the men, just goes to show who really has balls.
The guys saw how they treated Pratt for just being himself.

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
Good job Kate from Lost, AKA - The Wasp! But unfortunately, you're going to end up going the same direction Black Panther's sister did.

#MyBodyMyChoice

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
That's weird because she's also a raging feminist. Who knew.
Freckles is doing the right thing as a feminist, "her body her choice" is the religion these people follow and goddamn if she's gonna let an old white man tell her what to do. (unless hes paying her or offering a role)

• 2Like

Phazael

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
At least her views are consistent and rational within that frame, more like a classical feminist and not the third wave cultist types. And yeah, I would bet money that the GotG ending has to do with a number of factors. Batista bailing, the nuFags at Marvel really want Pratt out of their club, and I think Gunn is looking to become the major domo of DC stuff. SS2 may not have been massively successful financially (due to the pandemic), but it was very well received (probably the best liked DC movie outside of Shazam). That and it seems like Disney is clearing the board of a lot of the IW era guys to make room for diversity hires. Personally, if SM No Way Home is the cutting loose and soft reboot it seems like, the whole Marvel Brand might be fucked. Guardians and Spiderman have been the only two things most of my gang has even remotely looked forward to. Hawkeye was a pleasant surprise and Moonknight looks like it might be similarly good, but the rest has been sub par at best. They are fucked long term with the trajectory on and I think the non cultists (and sheckle counters) know it.

• 2Like

spronk

FPS noob
Good job Kate from Lost, AKA - The Wasp! But unfortunately, you're going to end up going the same direction Black Panther's sister did.

#MyBodyMyChoice

for what its worth all indications are that shuri caved and got vaxxed, she is filming Black Panther 2 currently in Atlanta and its required to be vaxxed for foreigners to visit the USA, no exceptions at all. Marvel just said they came to an understanding with her, which seems pretty simple for "we told her to get vaxxed or GTFO"

i guess there is some question on whether she will become black panther or not but i don't really care so i dunno

j00t

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Didn't he claim to have a bad experience in The First Avenger and so wont work with Marvel again?
I thought it was less about not ever wanting to work with marvel, and more about the makeup for red skull being miserable. The problem is that he's already red skull so you can't just bring him in for a new character. Sure, they did it with Gemma Chan, but her part in captain marvel was extremely limited, so much so that no one even remembers she was in it.

But everyone remembers Hugo weaving as red skull

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user