Marvel Universe stuff

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
Didn't he claim to have a bad experience in The First Avenger and so wont work with Marvel again?

Don't think that's true. He was going to come back for infinity war/endgame but they got into it about pay.

They told him when he first signed that he'd probably be in more movies and the pay would keep going up. Then they offered him less and he refused, but their side is that it was only a small voiceover role so why would he get paid more than when he was the primary villain?

Didn't get the feeling that there were hard feelings or he'd never return. Though with no more Captain America or soulstone I can't see how/why he would

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
Good for her!

The punchline of "My body my choice" is that a baby with its own unique DNA isn't their body... they're just the vessel. But abortion and Marvel is... ugh, sorry. Does not mix. Had to be said though.

Anyway,

I assume the interview with all 3 spideys has been posted here pages ago, but yeah... I really enjoyed hearing Tobey explain how he got involved in the MCU in the first place: hearing Amy Pascal and Feige's passion for the material after getting a phone call from him and Amy. The people making the Marvel films legitimately are passionate about their work... ditto with the Russo's involvement.

Feige gets it done so well because the man just has a strong vision, knows the means to implement said vision, and can communicate it effectively. That's what successful people can do in any capacity, genre, or field.

• 2Barf
Reactions: 1 users

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
...I assume the interview with all 3 spideys has been posted here pages ago, but yeah... I really enjoyed hearing Tobey explain how he got involved in the MCU in the first place...
Actually, I haven't seen that video yet. So I did a youtube search, and here it is, posted 3 days ago.

• 1Like

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
I really do not think she will be getting her own movie, just be in the Sony spiderverse movies.
Madame Web is a huge character when it comes to Spiderverse stuff. I don't think she needs her own movie, but I never thought we would get a Morbius movie either.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
and she's been thrown under the bus
During the unveiling ceremony for Benedict Cumberbatch’s star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame (via Variety), Feige referred to the character of Doctor Strange as “the anchor” of the MCU.

The architect of the Marvel Cinematic Universe and president of Marvel Studios also said that Doctor Strange is “the only one capable of guiding us through the Multiverse of madness.”

woops

• 1Worf

Sanrith Descartes

Von Clippowicz
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
During the unveiling ceremony for Benedict Cumberbatch’s star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame (via Variety), Feige referred to the character of Doctor Strange as “the anchor” of the MCU.

The architect of the Marvel Cinematic Universe and president of Marvel Studios also said that Doctor Strange is “the only one capable of guiding us through the Multiverse of madness.”

woops
He is gay so it still checks a SJW box.

• 2Picard
  • 1Pathetic
Reactions: 2 users

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
He is gay so it still checks a SJW box.
who are these people with him?
iu

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider

woops

Failure of Eternals and Spiderman destroying at the box office, while all the heros were white males, finally force the mcu to get their shit together?