Marvel Universe stuff

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
thats a good excuse, but they have already tried 2 Hulk movies, they dont seem to mind sharing spidey with Sony either. a 4 part miniseries would be the running time for an average MCU film anyway. they just dont have faith it would make a profit in theaters.
World War Hulk done right would absolutely make money.

Faith in them doing it right is lowering by each release.

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
thats a good excuse, but they have already tried 2 Hulk movies, they dont seem to mind sharing spidey with Sony either. a 4 part miniseries would be the running time for an average MCU film anyway. they just dont have faith it would make a profit in theaters.

What? They mind A TON and almost didn't make any more crossover Spiderman movies because of it.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Foggy

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
A lot of those castings in the rumors are pretty suspect. Also, this is just all over the place now. 50 Shades of Gay is going to play Reed Richards…

Sevens

Log Wizard
the Hulk d+ show has got to hurt for Ruffalo. they have absolutely no faith he can carry a movie on his own. even after ten years of character building.
No, Marvel does not own the distribution rights to Hulk movies, Universal does. That is why you wont see a Hulk movie (and someone claiming Marvel was considering it is an idiot).

As for the two Hulk movies, the first was before the MCU, the second was at the very start and once they realized what a big deal the MCU could be they said fuck you Universal, we will just use Hulk in others movies so you don't get any distribution money.

Aldarion

Egg Nazi
A lot of those castings in the rumors are pretty suspect. Also, this is just all over the place now. 50 Shades of Gay is going to play Reed Richards…
No idea if its fake or not, but the thought of having an all white Fantastic Four in 2022+ seems highly suspect.

I mean theyre gonna make Prof X, one of the most iconic and recognizable comic book characters, into a black dude.

But theyre gonna go back to the original all white composition of F4 after already raceswapping one of them previously? I dont buy it. The 50 shades dude could probably play a fine Reed Richards, I'm just skeptical they'll go that white. I mean, Amanda as Sue Storm - an actual attractive, feminine, blonde chick playing an attractive blond character? I don't see how they let that stand.

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>
No idea if its fake or not, but the thought of having an all white Fantastic Four in 2022+ seems highly suspect.

I mean theyre gonna make Prof X, one of the most iconic and recognizable comic book characters, into a black dude.

But theyre gonna go back to the original all white composition of F4 after already raceswapping one of them previously? I dont buy it. The 50 shades dude could probably play a fine Reed Richards, I'm just skeptical they'll go that white. I mean, Amanda as Sue Storm - an actual attractive, feminine, blonde chick playing an attractive blond character? I don't see how they let that stand.

When yall say 50 shades, are you talking about Skarsgard or whatever? When I google new reed richards, the rumors are talking about the haole from You that looks like the guy from The Boys.

• 1Picard

Aldarion

Egg Nazi
No, wasnt Jamie Dornan the guy in those retarded movies that made all American women pretend they think BDSM is sexy?

OU Ariakas

Diet Dr. Pepper Enjoyer
<Silver Donator>
The worst part about that whole list is that you cannot trust that any of the individual movies will have a story that is worth admission.

I hate that Giancarlo Esposito is being wasted on a 'reimagined' Prof X. He is awesome but no matter how good he is there is no way he could replace the image of a bald, old, white guy in a wheelchair that has existed for 50 years.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
I don't see how they could possibly not use John Krasinski again if they go ahead with the Fantastic Four.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like

Aldarion

Egg Nazi
F4 was the most ridiculous comic book team ever, I hate that we have to endure them again to get Dr Doom

• 1Like

spronk

FPS noob
post credits stinger for Black Panther 2: Wakanda Forever apparently is Dr. Doom, pre VFX shots have started leaking out already

i bet thats the only meaningful thing to come out of that movie so it saves ya $10-20 to find that out early

Sanrith Descartes

Von Clippowicz
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
post credits stinger for Black Panther 2: Wakanda Forever apparently is Dr. Doom, pre VFX shots have started leaking out already

i bet thats the only meaningful thing to come out of that movie so it saves ya $10-20 to find that out early
Odds Marvel ruins Doom by having him be the villain in Black Panther 3?

• 1Like

fris

Vyemm Raider
I don't think black panther is the reason to watch black panther. He's a hero that became a hero by birth and eating an apple. The city and source of power is shallow. They found magic items, that's it. The first BP movie was only a story based on war monger. Whoever other character they introduce in BP2 will determine if it's a story worth caring about.

• 1Like

Juvarisx

Florida
They should have just recast him, it was a dumb decision they will regret because now we have to watch a whole movie where Shuri is it till they end up giving it to M'Baku and that doesn't sound interesting at all. Though its supposedly some weird Namor / Mayan thing going on so maybe it will be? But then you realize they are introing Iron Heart so it probably won't be. But Dr Doom! That might end up being the best part of the film lol

I dunno its whatever at this point, we are living in a world where the best phase 4 content has been Spiderman and fucking Ms Marvel (yea its good go watch it)

• 1Like

spronk

FPS noob
re: BP2
they are putting in Namor, underwater world, Iron Heart, Rikki someone (scientist behind Iron Heart), and a few other new chars into BP2 as they search for new sources of vibranium in the water. There is a new villain but i don't remember his name, something to do with Namor comics

Chadwick Boseman's BP dies off screen lol and Shuri becomes the new BP while the other guy who worshipped monkeys becomes the new king of wakanda

• 1Worf
  • 1Like

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
re: BP2
they are putting in Namor, underwater world, Iron Heart, Rikki someone (scientist behind Iron Heart), and a few other new chars into BP2 as they search for new sources of vibranium in the water. There is a new villain but i don't remember his name, something to do with Namor comics

Chadwick Boseman's BP dies off screen lol and Shuri becomes the new BP while the other guy who worshipped monkeys becomes the new king of wakanda
Attuma will be the Atlantean baddie.