Marvel Universe stuff

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Stop looking up actor ages if you don't want to realize how old you are. Happened to me when I was looking up actors I thought would be better to play Blade and it's gonna happen to yall too.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Stop looking up actor ages if you don't want to realize how old you are. Happened to me when I was looking up actors I thought would be better to play Blade and it's gonna happen to yall too.
i get reminded of how old i am here every day. its all good.

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
its really difficult to find adequate tough guy actors to play villains who arent old as fuck anymore.
Daniel Day Lewis is 65.
Tom Selleck is 77
Jeff Bridges is 73
Mickey Rourke is 70

Please tell me what "tough guy" roles DDL has played

• 2Seriously?
  • 1Picard
  • 1Garbage
Reactions: 3 users

Khane

Got something right about marriage
Bill the Butcher
Daniel Plainview

Don't forget he also already played a "Friend of the Natives" half-brother whitey version of an MCU character. It was actually the first film in the MCU, I'm pretty sure.

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
I wouldn't even mind Gavin Mctarvish playing the role.

View attachment 438614
Or Gavin McInnes
1666130124617.png

spronk

FPS noob

also ant man 3 trailer dropping today, it brings Kang proper into the MCU i guess

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Wombat

Trakanon Raider
(I am guessing) Gunn and some second unit director took the B-team cast members from the GotG 3 set and filmed silly bits around the studio between major GotG setpieces. This isn't anything more than a fun throwaway ( / advertising for GotG 3).

Homsar

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
(I am guessing) Gunn and some second unit director took the B-team cast members from the GotG 3 set and filmed silly bits around the studio between major GotG setpieces. This isn't anything more than a fun throwaway ( / advertising for GotG 3).
Rocket interacting with Cosmo and Kevin Bacon sounds like some quick silly holiday fun. I think there is some stuff thats directly linked to the 3rd film

spronk

FPS noob

probably wants to be in Avengers Secret Wars, right and it doesn't look like the X-Men reboot is happening before that

Harshaw

Throbbing Member

probably wants to be in Avengers Secret Wars, right and it doesn't look like the X-Men reboot is happening before that
As much as I love Jackman, they are still going to have to recast the role. Him coming back really fucks that actor or we will get Femverine.

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
As much as I love Jackman, they are still going to have to recast the role. Him coming back really fucks that actor or we will get Femverine.

How does this fuck anyone?

And why would you not include Jackman because of a hypothetical actor that may or may not be cast as a replacement in the future?