Marvel Universe stuff

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
As much as I love Jackman, they are still going to have to recast the role. Him coming back really fucks that actor or we will get Femverine.
i think Jackman will remain Wolverine as long as he is convincing in the role or he doesnt feel like being on roids for 30 years.

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
How does this fuck anyone?

And why would you not include Jackman because of a hypothetical actor that may or may not be cast as a replacement in the future?
Before he wasn't in the official MCU so I don't think there would be as much pressure on the next actor to kill it in the role. Now that he's official, that's even harder to overcome.

i think Jackman will remain Wolverine as long as he is convincing in the role or he doesnt feel like being on roids for 30 years.
Dude already quit on the role once and they even mentioned in that Deadpool 3 tease that he still dies in Logan. Which that is only a few years off timeline wise, because it's 2026 in the MCU right now and Logan dies in 2029. Unless they are gonna do another multiverse variant, but then it's not really the Jackman-Wolverine we know.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
Before he wasn't in the official MCU so I don't think there would be as much pressure on the next actor to kill it in the role. Now that he's official, that's even harder to overcome.

Whether he's in Deadpool 3 or not, everyone knows him as Wolverine and will compare them regardless.

Much better to give fans what they want then worry about a hypothetical actor's feelings

Brad2770

As much as I love Jackman, they are still going to have to recast the role. Him coming back really fucks that actor or we will get Femverine.
Knowing Disney, they will probably get Kevin Hart to play Wolverine.

• 1Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

uncognito

Trakanon Raider
jackman in deadpool 3 would give them a great opportunity for a 4th wall joke about how hes only in this movie for member berries and to introduce his younger and more diverse replacement.

Edaw

Parody
<Gold Donor>
Knowing Disney, they will probably get Kevin Hart to play Wolverine.
leslie-jones-getty-images-1266309_jpg.png

• 1Like

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
jackman in deadpool 3 would give them a great opportunity for a 4th wall joke about how hes only in this movie for member berries and to introduce his younger and more diverse replacement.
It should be that Deadpool kidnaps Jackman and makes him dress up as Wolverine.

• 1Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
...Yeah, I fail. I did a quick Google search and there were multiple articles about it so I assumed it was something legit. But no dice.

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
I was busy at work and didn't really have a chance to look at it. I was just posting it before anyone else got a chance to. I know, I'm a giant faggot. But.. Poop movie better come with a scratch and sniff steelbook. I'm all about that.

• 1Like

Xevy

Log Wizard
I'm hearing talk of Adam Driver as Dr. Doom. That could be amazing if they write it well.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Sevens

Log Wizard
They will bring in X-23 instead and make her a mtf black tranny.
IF they ever bring X-23 to the MCU they better have Dafne Keen play the role

Dafne Keen.jpg

Dont care about time lines or anything else, that little girl killed it in the role.

• 5Like
Reactions: 4 users

Angerz

Trakanon Raider

Jackman is so iconic in the role at this point, it would probably be better at this point if the MCU Wolverine is X-23, especially if they keep the same girl who played Laura in Logan.

If they cast a new Wolverine, they are gonna be in his shadow no matter what, him being in Deadpool 3 isn't going to change the length of that shadow. Hell the best thing they could probably do if they want a new MCU wolverine is have Jackman and the New Guy both in Deadpool 3, get some multiverse 4th wall nonsense and have them all there.

• 1Like