Marvel Universe stuff

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>

Wow, so that'll get him to 6 solo movies. The other modern Spideys got 3 and 2. Pretty much cements Holland as THE Spidey of the era.

I figured they'd replace him with Miles Morales before any further solo movies happened.

As for the 3 MCU movies... Avengers 5 and 6 makes sense. What might the third one be?

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Angerz

Trakanon Raider
Wow, so that'll get him to 6 solo movies. The other modern Spideys got 3 and 2. Pretty much cements Holland as THE Spidey of the era.

I figured they'd replace him with Miles Morales before any further solo movies happened.

As for the 3 MCU movies... Avengers 5 and 6 makes sense. What might the third one be?

Now that Armor Wars is gonna be a movie instead of a D+ series, he could appear in that since he was Stark's heir apparent.

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
6 movies dude. He's going to be in his 40s by the time he's done

This won't take any longer than if he just signed for the 3 solo movies. The 3 MCU movies where he's a side character can be easily done in between. Hell, with their 4 movies per year goal they could bust it out in the first year if they wanted to

Edaw

Parody
<Gold Donor>
This won't take any longer than if he just signed for the 3 solo movies. The 3 MCU movies where he's a side character can be easily done in between. Hell, with their 4 movies per year goal they could bust it out in the first year if they wanted to
We'll see.

thranduil-ill-wait.gif

Burns

Golden Baronet of the Realm
One of Marvel's contract conditions was that Spiderman's love interest now identifies as Maury Jane. Zenda already signed on to wear the 300 lb fat suit in order to portray the FTM Maury. Midnight's Edge to break the news shortly.

• 1Worf

Sevens

Log Wizard
It's only canon in their respective universe variant.

And yes, that's what I said for the fox deadpool to exist in the main mcu universe he would need to be teleported into it.

Dp and wolverines adventures to date have not taken place in the main mcu universe. They never experienced the snap or anything similar

This debate is just going round in circles now.
But DP references Thanos in DP2

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
Looks that way. In the movie, she has fans or thrusters or some shit inside of the shoulders. That's what allows flight.

spronk

FPS noob
amazon is ordering a bunch of Sony Marvel TV shows. For those not familiar, Sony has the rights to Spider-Man and "related" characters, so they can make movies like Venom, etc. Spider-Man can only show up when they negotiate a deal with Marvel, so probably these shows won't have Spidey while Tom Holland can show up in some Sony movies if they make deals with Marvel (usually involving Spidey appearing in stuff like Avengers or Dr Strange).

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
That was the only good episode of that show. I wouldnt be shocked to see Ali exit this eventually too given how long this will take to come out and his age.

Grizzlebeard

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
That was the only good episode of that show. I wouldnt be shocked to see Ali exit this eventually too given how long this will take to come out and his age.

I don't have good memories of that show, barely made it four episodes in. Was the pilot really that decent?

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I don't have good memories of that show, barely made it four episodes in. Was the pilot really that decent?
The bar isnt high when every other episode was absolute shit. But from what I remember it was pretty decent, which made me sit through the rest of them.

• 1Like