Marvel Universe stuff

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
Look at these completely contradictory bad takes from the dog fucker.

First you say Wolverine will be some variant and not the same wolverine from the fox universe, because Deadpool 3 is confirmed to be part of the MCU...but then you argue that the previous deadpool is also some variant and deadpool 3 will just magically be MCU while deadpool from 1 and 2 never happened?

, like patrick Stuart did in Multiverse of madness.

The irony of calling out bad takes when you cite Patrick Stewart who wasn't the fox verse Xavier in Dr strange lol

Go back to bitching in the hotd thread, dragon fucker

• 1GreNeg
Reactions: 1 user

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
I agree its a stupid discussion not sure why ossoi decided it was a hill he wanted to die on.

Deadpool and his antics are as much in the mcu as she hulk. If she is canon then disney plus is canon and the entire universe is just a series of movies and shows written by soy faggots, blue hair karens, and a robot AI named kevin that reuses the same story beats for every plotline and origin story.

Fucking hell of course DISNEY+ is canon

LMAO you're actually retarded and autistic because you can't distinguish mcu reality and the joke at the end of she hulk LMAO peak autism symptom

• 1GreNeg

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
To clarify for idiots who can't distinguish between the mcu and the universe that the main mcu storyline takes place in

Dp 1 and 2 and xmen take place in a separate version of earth. Just as toby spider man and Garfield spider man do.

All the above movies are now canon in the mcu. But canon as taking place in a different version of earth to the main marvel story

Dr strange and the venom post credit scene established that versions of characters from other studios universes can be pulled into the main marvel earth

The dp from dp2 and 3 and the wolverine from all xmen movies do not currently exist in the main marvel storyline. Their previous movies did not take place in the world we have seen so far

• 1GreNeg

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
To clarify for idiots who can't distinguish between the mcu and the universe that the main mcu storyline takes place in

Dp 1 and 2 and xmen take place in a separate version of earth. Just as toby spider man and Garfield spider man do.

All the above movies are now canon in the mcu. But canon as taking place in a different version of earth to the main marvel story

Dr strange and the venom post credit scene established that versions of characters from other studios universes can be pulled into the main marvel earth

The dp from dp2 and 3 and the wolverine from all xmen movies do not currently exist in the main marvel storyline. Their previous movies did not take place in the world we have seen so far

There's no reason they can't be the same Wolverine and Deadpool and aren't brought into Earth-616 yet. They could also just hand wave all of it since it's Deadpool and something like that is on brand for him.

Though you've changed your original statement from "they're different people" to "they're not canon" to "they're canon but from a different universe"

All of which you're just guessing about

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
There's no reason they can't be the same Wolverine and Deadpool and aren't brought into Earth-616 yet. They could also just hand wave all of it since it's Deadpool and something like that is on brand for him.

Though you've changed your original statement from "they're different people" to "they're not canon" to "they're canon but from a different universe"

All of which you're just guessing about

What? I said from the very beginning if they want dp 1-2 dp in the mcu earth then they have to teleport them into that earth like no way home

And lol, yes you are misinterpreting my posts about canon. Pre purchase of fox the fox movies weren't canon to mcu. Post purchase, or rather specifically post no way home they are canon in the sense that they took place in a different version of earth.

It only looks like I'm changing my statement because I repeatedly have to clarify basic details for benefit of big brains

• 1GreNeg

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>
What? I said from the very beginning if they want dp 1-2 dp in the mcu earth then they have to teleport them into that earth like no way home

And lol, yes you are misinterpreting my posts about canon. Pre purchase of fox the fox movies weren't canon to mcu. Post purchase, or rather specifically post no way home they are canon in the sense that they took place in a different version of earth.

It only looks like I'm changing my statement because I repeatedly have to clarify basic details for benefit of big brains
You're wrong. Go choke to death on dog cock ya fuckin loser.

• 1Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider

Right, "They're canon" is just clarifying what you meant by "They're not canon" just like you clarified "They're different people" by explaining "They're the same people"

And, no, they're under no obligation to follow the stipulations you made up. They can do whatever the fuck they want

• 1Direct to DVD

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
Wolverines: Origins is canon and Deadpool 3 will feature muted laser Deadpool only.

• 1Worf

Sylas

<Bronze Donator>
Did you not watch dp2 post credits? That dp was canon but dp killed him. He also didnt have the heart to murder baby adolf so thats why the holocaust happened.

Chris

Potato del Grande

They can write it anyway they like since it's a parody character.

Most likely is that they will not explain it at all, then make a joke about it. Which is exactly what they did about the two x-men timelines and casts.

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
They can write it anyway they like since it's a parody character.

Most likely is that they will not explain it at all, then make a joke about it. Which is exactly what they did about the two x-men timelines and casts.

NO. They have to do it the way he said.

THEY HAVE TO

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
e7a.jpg

I have several friends who do this as a steady routine. We'll be excited about some game that's on the way, it'll arrive, we'll all play it, immediately their interest will drop off and they'll zero in on the next thing that's on the way, while I'm left as the only one actually playing the current thing.

They spent way more time/energy/excitement on things that were "on the way" than on anything that we actually had. It was baffling after a while, and they all still do it (just less so than they used to)

• 1Like

Chris

Potato del Grande
I have several friends who do this as a steady routine. We'll be excited about some game that's on the way, it'll arrive, we'll all play it, immediately their interest will drop off and they'll zero in on the next thing that's on the way, while I'm left as the only one actually playing the current thing.

They spent way more time/energy/excitement on things that were "on the way" than on anything that we actually had. It was baffling after a while, and they all still do it (just less so than they used to)
Yeah I have a friend like this, it's how I got suckered in to buying a few games, such as Diablo 2 Remaster.

His wife doesn't let him play games if she is in the house and awake.