Marvel Universe stuff

Homsar

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
95d 18h 21m
The naming off gobots as a threat ect was surprising. Not going to lie having a real cameo in the films would be great

j00t

102d 13h 23m
I thought the animation _might_ be the most tangential Star Wars Holiday Special linkage they could come up with, but if there were any specific references, I didn't catch them.

Kind of a weird vibe with the heavy drinking at a gay bar and calling actors 'pieces of shit' for a holiday special.

Going to be honest, I did not expect to see a Gobots reference in 2022, especially one that implies they canonically exist in the Marvel universe?!?
they didn't imply anything. mantis straight up said gobots killed drax's cousin. they are officially part of the mcu. thanks obama?

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
85d 14h 53m
It seems so real! Nice try, Screen Culture.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20221126-141008_YouTube.jpg
    Screenshot_20221126-141008_YouTube.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 69

Homsar

95d 18h 21m
Movie had a lot of heart. My mom loved it and hasn't seen any marvel movies since maybe IM2. She didn't even know what or who rocket and Groot we're

She kept waiting for Bradly Cooper to show up. She still doesn't get why he's credited so much for the films

Last edited:

Miguex

The lad himself
<Gold Donor>
Werewolf by Night was better, and by a lot IMO, but I love the idea of these special presentations. The holiday special was pretty great though. Loved Cosmo being really introduced, I hope to see more there for sure. And the big heartfelt moment at the end I don't think will end up mattering a lot, but it certainly is one of those things where if you want to know what's going on across the board, you can't even miss short things like this. Mantis was awesome.