Marvel Universe stuff

Aldarion

Egg Nazi
Replace Majors?? But then how are they gonna find someone else who looks so much like Kang?
1680355772987.png

• 4Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 4 users

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
If Antman did numbers it'd be a different story. This one will be a fast sweep out the door.
his lawyer is an absolute train wreck. instead of shutting the fuck up, Majors defense seems to be releasing any crumb of evidence not the video footage in order to convince anyone and everyone he isnt a woman beater. that sounds logical until you realize the video evidence is out there and by not releasing that and keeping this in the public eye, it reminds people that Majors beat the shit out of some woman when she touched his cellphone because she caught him cheating. women dont look favorably on shit like that. weird, i know.

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
It's about image and branding. Has nothing to do with Majors being in the right. Look at Depp. He was exonerated and successfully sued Amber Heard to clear his name/brand. Disney or really any major studio still wants nothing to do with him. Once you're tarnished, you tend to stay tarnished. Marvel is tarnished and they are desperate to recover. They arent going to stick with an actor who they pushed in a major film that horribly flopped. Dude is gone.

They had already dropped him after he lost the libel case in the UK, which was before the Heard trial.

Pretty big fuckup on their part. A new Jack Sparrow movie would make a shit ton just because of the public's overwhelming support of Depp

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
his lawyer is an absolute train wreck. instead of shutting the fuck up, Majors defense seems to be releasing any crumb of evidence not the video footage in order to convince anyone and everyone he isnt a woman beater. that sounds logical until you realize the video evidence is out there and by not releasing that and keeping this in the public eye, it reminds people that Majors beat the shit out of some woman when she touched his cellphone because she caught him cheating. women dont look favorably on shit like that. weird, i know.

Yep it's known Chris Brown was getting a flurry of closed-fist punches to his head and face if you dig into it. Still did nothing for him. He got a little bit uncancelled over time. They side with Rihanna's right to hit him for cheating and that he shouldn't have been able to bomb back to stop the threat.

There's nothing Major's girlfriend couldn't do that wouldn't get support. Only way to handle it is if he claimed her, which he won't because he's not that serious about her. She also likely doesn't want to be in the public eye at all. They come out as a united front and both take responsibility for a lovers quarrel and both get treatment for anger management. Won't happen.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Yep it's known Chris Brown was getting a flurry of closed-fist punches to his head and face if you dig into it. Still did nothing for him. He got a little bit uncancelled over time. They side with Rihanna's right to hit him for cheating and that he shouldn't have been able to bomb back to stop the threat.

There's nothing Major's girlfriend couldn't do that wouldn't get support. Only way to handle it is if he claimed her, which he won't because he's not that serious about her. She also likely doesn't want to be in the public eye at all. They come out as a united front and both take responsibility for a lovers quarrel and both get treatment for anger management. Won't happen.
maybe she's waiting for the bruise marks to fade on her face and neck before she gives a public appearance. and yes, it doesnt matter if she hit him first with a baseball bat. as long as there is an image of him choking her or beating down her mug, its going to look bad for him. sucks to suck, but thats the way it is.

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
You're linking an April 1st article. We're a day past that and people are not smart enough to know the difference.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
I heard they resurrected Gilbert Gottfried to take over as CEO for Bob Iger.

Last edited:

spronk

FPS noob
secret invasion is a 6 episode TV show coming in june on D+

i wonder if its Sam Jacksons last MCU gig or if he is gonna be in the Avengers 2025 movies. Probably will cameo in The Marvels I imagine

Goatface

secret invasion is a 6 episode TV show coming in june on D+

i wonder if its Sam Jacksons last MCU gig or if he is gonna be in the Avengers 2025 movies. Probably will cameo in The Marvels I imagine
he is confirmed for marvels and rumored for sam cap

Fadaar

That guy
eh other than the Cap movies his screentime has always been rather limited. i really hope he continues the role.

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
Have you seen some of the horrible movies Sam has been in? He'll do anything for a paycheck and Marvel is a consistent one. He'll stay with them til they don't want him anymore.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users