Marvel Universe stuff

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
if you look at the poster, quicksilver, ran from all the way from the back right (or top right of the image) then zigzag'd down the left side, to help his sister, cuz that's what quicksilver does.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Maybe it's already been explained, but how can Quicksilver be in both MCU and Xmen? He's not that fast.

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
He's a character that's owned by both franchises. Quicksilver is a member of the Avengers, but prior to that, he was an enemy turned member of the X-Men.

Column_sl

shitlord
They couldn't have made him a better prop then the Hulk Hands? lol

Km6v4x3.jpg

Column_sl

shitlord
They have the panel footage up on allot of sites. If there is a trailer, I'm not seeing it on this russian site yet.

Blackyce

Silver Knight of the Realm
Maybe it's already been explained, but how can Quicksilver be in both MCU and Xmen? He's not that fast.
It was worked out between 20th Century Fox and Disney I guess. Quicksilver and The Scarlet Witch first appeared in X-Men with Magneto in his Brotherhood of Evil Mutants but later in the 60's they hopped over to the Avengers and have pretty much been Avengers ever since.

Still, Disney doesn't have the rites to the word Mutant, that's all 20th Century Fox.

Wuyley_sl

shitlord
Accordingto thisit says that James Spader is going to play Ultron. I thought they were going to use Paul Bettany aka the voice of Jarvis as doesn't Stark use him as a baseline when designing what becomes Ultron?

Wuyley_sl

shitlord
Ya I heard that Ant Man did in the comics but apparently they are going to make Stark design a super AI and then it goes bananas IIRC.

Phaenos_sl

shitlord
Accordingto thisit says that James Spader is going to play Ultron. I thought they were going to use Paul Bettany aka the voice of Jarvis as doesn't Stark use him as a baseline when designing what becomes Ultron?
Paul Bettany = Vision for the film. Vision is supposedly Jarvis in physical form (Or ascended or someshit). Not sure how they're handling the creation of Ultron.

Column_sl

shitlord
Yeah, that sucks. All there is a joke at the beginning, and watching Cap run around.

Man people at SDCC need to calm the fuck down, what a bunch of faggots.

Qhue

Tranny Chaser
Its a selection effect, only people that rabid would wait hours and hours to get into or camp in Hall H in order to be present at such a presentation. Then they have to cheer like mad at anything in order to convince themselves it was worth it.

spronk

FPS noob
bluray rips of captain america 2 and amazing spider man 2 are out, gonna watch cap 2 tonight i think