Marvel Universe stuff

Homsar

Silver Baronet of the Realm
I'm kinda looking forward to Kraven the hunter with Aaron Taylor Johnson but it's under Sony which can't get anything right besides Spiderman with help.

Also wtf, the director has never done anything wtf

• 1EyeRoll
Reactions: 1 user

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Feige even said he's done trying out relatively inexperienced directors on the MCU side.
Yeah just think how much better the MCU would be without inexperienced directors wasting everyone's time.

1682445423377.png
1682445722918.png
1682445916731.png

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
Super and Dawn of the Dead are really well made films. i wouldnt say thats someone inexperienced. staff writers on Rick and Morty. thats inexperienced
Or like Chloe Zhao on Eternals. Also look at how much those guys did on them other end of stuff. They were still vets in the industry.

• 1Like

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
I'm kinda looking forward to Kraven the hunter with Aaron Taylor Johnson but it's under Sony which can't get anything right besides Spiderman with help.

Also wtf, the director has never done anything wtf
The movie is rated R too.

Burns

His list is pretty short, but Margin Call and A Most Violent Year are both pretty good. However, he also wrote those, unlike Kraven.
Margin Call is supposed to be one of the most accurate movies about the 2008 crash, the dude did his homework. The names were changed to protect the people with enough money to murder the writer and his family, but it is about Lehman and Dick Fuld (afaik).

After numerous movies, that he wrote and directed, which all attracted big name actors, I don't think I would say he has never done anything.

Furthermore, doesn't Disney have a rep of micromanaging the DCU? It has to be difficult to get big time directors, who aren't hurting for work, to work under those conditions, when they can just make a different movie that they are interested in and still get paid. I would assume that for most directors, once they get to a certain level, they are working for the art more than the money.

spronk

FPS noob

so the thing is a jewish golem resurrected by sacrificing aryan foreskins? checks out

"any day now they will get the MCU back on track" hahaha

• 1Worf

Juvarisx

Florida

so the thing is a jewish golem resurrected by sacrificing aryan foreskins? checks out

Thing has been Jewish for over 20 years at this point, I assume as a tribute to Jack Kirby. That doesn't really bother me, gender swapping is ugh...She Thing was a terrible creation that should never be brought back lol

• 1Solidarity

Lanx

<Prior Amod>

jesus christ shes not even recognizable anymore
2585d85751ef114431e8546cc563e348.png

she'll do anything to get back her yoot

Mila Kunis’ gemstone facial​

Got a spare $7,000 laying around? For argument’s sake, let’s just pretend that’s an amount any of us would ever spend on one (yes, one) sole treatment. Welcome to the life of Mila Kunis, who shelled out 7k for a precious stone facial that uses rubies and diamonds to revive radiance while you suck on an ice cube. We sure hope the frozen water was free, at least.

• 2Barf
  • 1WTF
Reactions: 2 users

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
She's 40, just a normal person 40 instead of a typical celebrity 40. Maybe she isn't big on adrenochrome.

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
She just doesn't compare to the 50-year-old Mexicans at the church potluck that Chuck can pick up.

• 2Worf
  • 1Double Worf
Reactions: 2 users