Marvel Universe stuff

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
She just doesn't compare to the 50-year-old Mexicans at the church potluck that Chuck can pick up.
never dated a mexican girl, even when i was in Mexico, i hooked up with a purto rican chick from The Bronx and an Argentina chick. i also havent been to church in over 30 years. 50 yr old chicks are no sweat, they fuck and act like women i'm used to.
13036936b37abeb800b2587052b74ea5.jpg
still doesnt look like her.
iu

she has really big eyes and that kind of stubby nose. has she had work done?

Goatface

never dated a mexican girl, even when i was in Mexico, i hooked up with a purto rican chick from The Bronx and an Argentina chick. i also havent been to church in over 30 years. 50 yr old chicks are no sweat, they fuck and act like women i'm used to.

still doesnt look like her.
iu

she has really big eyes and that kind of stubby nose. has she had work done?
1682820013299.png

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
wow, she looked so distinctively cute. now she looks like the rest of the bitches i cant tell apart.
Bro she was 14 goddamn years old when That 70s Show started. She literally still had baby fat.
you dont have baby fat on your eyes and nose. she should still look that way even without baby fat.

i bet you can still guess who this is even at that young age.
iu

iu

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
wow, she looked so distinctively cute. now she looks like the rest of the bitches i cant tell apart.

you dont have baby fat on your eyes and nose. she should still look that way even without baby fat.

iu

iu
Yes, because all women mature the same.

Chelsea Peretti Eye Roll GIF by Brooklyn Nine-Nine

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Yes, because all women mature the same.

Chelsea Peretti Eye Roll GIF by Brooklyn Nine-Nine
you still keep the same basic facial structure. you dont turn into a completely different person. seriously, if you walked next to Mila Kunis on the street, would you recognize her at all?
Mila Kunis in Ted, 10 years ago.
iu

still looks like her.

Rabbit_Games

Molten Core Raider
These women who keep getting face injections and shit think it'll keep them looking young... but instead, in most cases, it just gives them something in common with Downs Syndrome: they all look the same. You don't have a younger face, you have "I injected shit into my face" face.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Goatface

iu

iu
interestingly she was compared to kunis in the article i got the pic from
1682822729810.png

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
interestingly she was compared to kunis in the article i got the pic from
View attachment 471245
ahh shit, yeah thats a noticeable difference in the picture. but i can still recognize her. Kunis looks totally foreign to me now. i mean she isnt the only one. Mary Elizabeth Winstead, she does look different, but i can chalk that up to just aging.
iu

christ, look at that angel face.
now
iu

still cute, but not how i remember her.

• 1Pathetic
Reactions: 1 user

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
you still keep the same basic facial structure. you dont turn into a completely different person. seriously, if you walked next to Mila Kunis on the street, would you recognize her at all?
Mila Kunis in Ted, 10 years ago.
iu

still looks like her.
hollywood bitches just inject so much shit into their face it changes them

even the best of them start looking weird
be6cc5e2aae8c0fe371c677c54d67c65.jpg

sandra is getting that uk plastic face

and her nose bones are showing cuz shes losing all the surrounding fat and skin

(the nose bones from probably rib bone that was put there for rhinoplasty)

• 2Barf
  • 1WTF
Reactions: 2 users

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
hollywood bitches just inject so much shit into their face it changes them

even the best of them start looking weird
be6cc5e2aae8c0fe371c677c54d67c65.jpg

sandra is getting that uk plastic face

and her nose bones are showing cuz shes losing all the surrounding fat and skin

(the nose bones from probably rib bone that was put there for rhinoplasty)
fuck, thats so terrible. i know homegirl is getting old, but dont these people see they no longer look quite human anymore?

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
fuck, thats so terrible. i know homegirl is getting old, but dont these people see they no longer look quite human anymore?
see thats the thing, their circle of homegirls is other older bitches that have also gotten plastic that is failing, so they are all in some sort of mishape

it's like ww2 buddies meeting up and 1 has a cane, 1 has a roller, 1 has a peg leg, 1 has no arms... they all like, this is fine.

• 2Like

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
see thats the thing, their circle of homegirls is other older bitches that have also gotten plastic that is failing, so they are all in some sort of mishape

it's like ww2 buddies meeting up and 1 has a cane, 1 has a roller, 1 has a peg leg, 1 has no arms... they all like, this is fine.
i bet they hate women like Uma or J-Lo or Anne Hathaway who still look the same after 30 years.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Bullock looks tolerable for 58 fucking years old, god damn you people are retarded.

And no ScarJo most likely did not have a nose job, they just cherry picked until they found an adult picture that looked super different from her younger pics.

1682825755637.png

• 1Seriously?
  • 1Dislike

Chris

Potato del Grande
These stupid bitches still don't understand that the slight imperfections give them their distinctive look and 100% of women who have work done look off immediately and look hideous once more aging hits.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
These stupid bitches still don't understand that the slight imperfections give them their distinctive look and 100% of women who have work done look off immediately and look hideous once more aging hits.
thats what I'm saying. Mila had that ethnic adorability, Scarlett has that pouty mouth thing she does. Emma used to have that adorable smirk before Harvey raped her soul. when you let those butchers cut into these girls, they all look the same. which is horrible.

• 2Like

joz123

Potato del Grande
Owen Wilson never fixed his broken nose because it set him apart from the other male actors.

• 5Like
Reactions: 4 users

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
She may look not great now, but remember how banging she was in Forgetting Sarah Marshal? Ok, maybe not banging. She had youth on her side, but the character was damn sexy. Maybe just because she supported the weeb.

On the other hand, Sarah Marshal herself was amazing. And still is for that matter. Ok, nevermind.

Burns

New rumor. Kang is gone for now, Galactus is in and played by Antonio Banderas.
They already established, in Loki, that not every person is the same sex or race throughout the multiverse.

So, wasn't there a scene at the end of one of the movies with 1000 Kangs standing around, doing nothing in particular? They should find a similar size asian guy and CGI him into that, and have him zap all the black Kangs out of existence. *poof* Kang the Assassin is born and either becomes or works for the real Kang the Conqueror.

They could also go Matrix 2/3 style and have Kang the Assimilator; where asian Kang is going around the multiverse turning all black Kangs into duplicates of the one true asian Kang.