Marvel Universe stuff

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
apparently one of the accusers worked on ant-man 3 lol. No way Disney can keep him now

FuHGkY0WwAMqbTy
now imagine how bad this will look if Disney knew about him beating other women and offered one of the accusers a job in the film to shut her up.

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
now imagine how bad this will look if Disney knew about him beating other women and offered one of the accusers a job in the film to shut her up.

That would require time travel and cause coming after the effect, but besides that it's a perfectly reasonable scenario

fris

Vyemm Raider
Disney could pause all timeline development and fast track a bunch of new character intro movies in the mean time.

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
I stand by that but I concede that there's a very good chance this DA's office thing may be the tipping point that makes WME and Disney shift course away from the 'lay low and then test the waters after Loki 2 airs' plan.

If the DA's office makes a public statement of any kind, I'd think that's their red line to immediately publicly drop him. Even if he has already been on the slow track to being dropped as is.

Any type of official statement indicating continued investigation or prosecution being pursued for anything will cause an instant WME/Disney public statement of severance and the Loki loss will be eaten.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
I hope whatever the outcome of the Major's situation that it is the worst possible for Disney.
judging by the year they are having, its going to be the new worst until the next scandal. Disney has been eating shit sammiches for a while now.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
LOL a screencap from the video that will "exonerate Majors".

Harshaw Harshaw white girl, i knew it .
80f7d457e8714801857e623c5a9f6c8f_md.jpg

In the videos, they say she casually pushes her hair behind her right ear, reaches into her bag several times, sorts through credit cards, handles phones, holds a menu and easily holds a glass of champagne.

They say she was seen partying pretty hard, throwing back shots and champagne with friends without any visible sign of injury.

28c50fa3ec484339bf4bad101a8d0bb8_md.jpg

When her night out at the club was over, they claim she showed up at Majors home at 3:23 AM ... entered his apartment, and called him 32 times and sent several angry, jealous text messages. Majors was not home when she got there.

Chaudhry says none of the text messages accuse Jonathan of injuring her, nor does she mention any discomfort from alleged injuries.

They say Majors got home at 11:13 AM, and found her unconscious and half naked on the floor of his walk-in closet. He also discovered she allegedly threw up in his bed, and told him she'd taken "a few sleeping tablets."

Majors then called 911, and claim when paramedics arrived, the woman repeatedly told them "I don't know" when asked what happened to her.

• 1Like

Haus

<Silver Donator>
LOL a screencap from the video that will "exonerate Majors".

Harshaw Harshaw white girl, i knew it .
80f7d457e8714801857e623c5a9f6c8f_md.jpg

In the videos, they say she casually pushes her hair behind her right ear, reaches into her bag several times, sorts through credit cards, handles phones, holds a menu and easily holds a glass of champagne.

They say she was seen partying pretty hard, throwing back shots and champagne with friends without any visible sign of injury.

28c50fa3ec484339bf4bad101a8d0bb8_md.jpg

When her night out at the club was over, they claim she showed up at Majors home at 3:23 AM ... entered his apartment, and called him 32 times and sent several angry, jealous text messages. Majors was not home when she got there.

Chaudhry says none of the text messages accuse Jonathan of injuring her, nor does she mention any discomfort from alleged injuries.

They say Majors got home at 11:13 AM, and found her unconscious and half naked on the floor of his walk-in closet. He also discovered she allegedly threw up in his bed, and told him she'd taken "a few sleeping tablets."

Majors then called 911, and claim when paramedics arrived, the woman repeatedly told them "I don't know" when asked what happened to her.
1682048215510.png

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Further, the "Creed III" star says the driver will testify he never struck the alleged victim "in any way at any time, or even raised his voice."

Where was this kind of unequivocal denial weeks ago? Fucking moron. Also if he didn't deal with this so fucking slowly maybe his management and PR firms wouldn't have ditched him. Or maybe they got an early peak at how weak his defense was and that's what prompted them to ditch him. Where's the alleged video from the uber driver?

Don't forget she had "visible injuries -- including a laceration behind her ear, redness and marks to her face." the following morning which is why he was arrested immediately.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Where was this kind of unequivocal denial weeks ago? Fucking moron. Also if he didn't deal with this so fucking slowly maybe his management and PR firms wouldn't have ditched him. Or maybe they got an early peak at how weak his defense was and that's what prompted them to ditch him. Where's the alleged video from the uber driver?

Don't forget she had "visible injuries -- including a laceration behind her ear, redness and marks to her face." the following morning which is why he was arrested immediately.
it all sounds like weak sauce bullshit, when they asked her how she got beat the fuck up. she said. "i dont know" supposedly Majors found this woman unconscious in a closet half naked with presumably all kinds of bruises. it wasnt me, i found her this way. its fucking weak sauce. this isnt going away.

joz123

Potato del Grande
Ya and there's more women that said he beat them up too. He's gonna need more than 1 video as proof now.

• 1Like

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
A hyped up shove would be why WME/Disney are trying to weather it. Only thing that makes sense is if they know it's a trumped up charge and that she was the actual aggressor over the infidelity, and he distanced himself from her albeit maybe touched her neck in doing so. WME/Disney definitely got the exact story from him, they aren't going to play with hundreds of millions on the line-- we have to assume they heard it all from him, including whatever wrongs he committed, and decided it's worth waiting out.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
A hyped up shove would be why WME/Disney are trying to weather it. Only thing that makes sense is if they know it's a trumped up charge and that she was the actual aggressor over the infidelity, and he distanced himself from her albeit maybe touched her neck in doing so. WME/Disney definitely got the exact story from him, they aren't going to play with hundreds of millions on the line-- we have to assume they heard it all from him, including whatever wrongs he committed, and decided it's worth waiting out.
He waited so long that even if he didn't knock her out and tear off her clothes. everyone thinks he's guilty now. He's already tainted. If Disney sticks with him. He won't be Kang anymore. That ship sailed.

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider

Zero chance he'd admit to anything he didn't know 100% was going to come out and be undeniable.

What makes you think he'd willingly give up information that would get him fired? You really think he cares more about Disney than himself?

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Zero chance he'd admit to anything he didn't know 100% was going to come out and be undeniable.

What makes you think he'd willingly give up information that would get him fired? You really think he cares more about Disney than himself?

Nothing wrong with saying she attacked him and he had to remove her from his personal space, which seems highly probable as is based on what's already been released.

You think he gave Disney the "I ghosted all night and never was near her, then dialed 911 in the morning when I got back" version? He does have to show some respect for his employers sensibilities.

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
Nothing wrong with saying she attacked him and he had to remove her from his personal space, which seems highly probable as is based on what's already been released.

You think he gave Disney the "I ghosted all night and never was near her, then dialed 911 in the morning when I got back" version? He does have to show some respect for his employers sensibilities.

If his options are tell the truth and get fired or lie and maybe not get fired, then of course he's going to lie.

joz123

Potato del Grande
I would think he's smart enough to realize that if Disney dumps him then he won't get an acting job again. So of course he will say whatever would sound best in his defense.