2b656498742ac2fc14f85c97136efeca.jpg

this is 5years ago megan fox
bd289bd3f60a2416358ccada9b90a3db.jpg

• 2WTF
  • 1Barf
Reactions: 2 users

Fucker

Log Wizard
Yeah no way she just "aged" in 5 years like that. That's all plastic.

View attachment 471322

Brow lifting and fillers in her face.

She didn't just suddenly morph to a new species from age 35 to 40. 35 is well past the wall, age is probably the least contributing factor.
I vote no work. Brows in same spot. Her face is getting skinnier, not filled.

gettyimages-1060559106.jpg

• 2Barf
  • 2Like
  • 1Direct to DVD
Reactions: 4 users

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Ang Lee and Guillermo del Toro for actual Oscar winners who directed a Marvel movie in what I consider to be the relevant timeframe for Lawrence to have been a target (early 2000s, any later and his TV recognizability is too dried up imo). If we leave out the Oscar win criteria and just go with prominent directors who directed a Marvel movie you can add Bryan Singer and Sam Raimi. If you stretch the timeframe a bit, you can add Brett Ratner from X-Men 3.

Lee and Raimi fit the 'you will be the next Marvel character' bit best with the chance to play Bruce Banner or Peter Parker whereas the X-Men movies were ensemble casts, but Singer and Ratner both also have a litany of accusations against them already.

If we could get Jake Gyllenhall to tell us what the casting process was like..

In any case, I think you can eliminate Brett Ratner based on the timeline, as mentioned, and fact all Ratner's MeToo allegations are from women all at different points in his life-- from the very early 90's before he became a made man, all the way through the 2000's. He's got multi-decade allegations that come only from women in the industry. If he was doing Bryan Singer stuff he would have the whistle blown on him the time Singer did. I don't think that's his jam.

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
Wasn't sure if he literally meant the director has an Oscar for best director, or if his films just get Oscar respect. It's a quote extracted from a podcast format, so I took it with a grain of salt. Because of the informal speaking format, people can say things offhandedly to enhance a story that aren't precise. You're right you have to put Ang Lee on the list. Until Lawrence recounts this story again in a more official setting it should be set aside trying to figure out exactly who it is, which is why I said "sounds like" rather than for certain.
Could also be a director who was attached but then it fell through for whatever reason.

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Got to say I'm with Chuk (OMG NOOOOO!) on this one.
She just doesnt look like the same person.
View attachment 471313

View attachment 471314

Yes, I know it's just aging and all that. It's just crazy how much she has changed.
I think a lot of that is probably that she's anorexic or something. The cheekbones popping out is what makes her look alien.

Girl I used to work with was a total smokeshow. She had major issues and lost a ton of weight (she was a fitness junkie and was always a very healthy weight, maybe on the skinny side already) and looked fucking disgusting. She had a very similar look to Mila there.

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Fucker

Log Wizard
I think a lot of that is probably that she's anorexic or something. The cheekbones popping out is what makes her look alien.

Girl I used to work with was a total smokeshow. She had major issues and lost a ton of weight (she was a fitness junkie and was always a very healthy weight, maybe on the skinny side already) and looked fucking disgusting. She had a very similar look to Mila there.
Friend of mine had a chubby face through her 20's. Slender body otherwise. Her face started slimming down naturally in her 30's. She had the same chipmunk cheeks look Mila used to have. She's also a year or two older than Mila...has the same thing going on with face getting slender.

fdas.jpg

Goatface

1682954288641.png

straight white male?
had no idea who he was, most interesting things i saw with quick searches

1682954250401.png

spronk

FPS noob

meh

would be funny if Will Smith is Reed Richards (marriage issues a while ago) then they could also re-cast his retard son as Kang and Jada as Galactus, creating a super vortex of suck

• 2Barf
  • 1Picard
  • 1Seriously?
Reactions: 4 users

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
is Margot Robbie still popular anymore? how many flops does she need to have before they stop falling over her?

• 3Like

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Never seen her get a writing or directing credit. She plays the characters and i have no fault with her performances. But her agent should start being more choosey than Nicolas Cage's

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
She's hot. That's all that matters.
thats a given, but is she beneficial to a film's box office anymore? Suicide Squad was 7 years ago, it put her take as Harley Quinn on the map. then they made her dress more conservative and changed her personality to be more progressive and feminist.

she went from this
07HARLEYQUINN3-superJumbo.jpg

to this in Birds of Prey
iu

to this in The Suicide Squad
iu

sexy but they toned her down so she's more badass and wearing much more complex clothes that you arent going to find at the local costume shop . women still cosplay as the 2016 Harley Quinn because its simple. hot pants, cut up white shirt and a bat. it became less fun for girls and too faggoty for men to really dig. Lady Gaga will likely kill Harley Quinn off for good even if she does a fantastic job which i expect her to do. Robbie was Harley, but its been ruined. so she really isnt much of anything anymore except hot. nobody sees her films.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Taking all the sex appeal out of Birds of Prey....

You get what you deserve. Failure at the box office.

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity

Chris

Potato del Grande
is Margot Robbie still popular anymore? how many flops does she need to have before they stop falling over her?
She'll always be Donna from Neighbours to me <3

Also best nude scene of all time in Wolf of Wall Street.

Burns

Golden Baronet of the Realm
thats a given, but is she beneficial to a film's box office anymore? Suicide Squad was 7 years ago, it put her take as Harley Quinn on the map. then they made her dress more conservative and changed her personality to be more progressive and feminist.

she went from this
07HARLEYQUINN3-superJumbo.jpg

to this in Birds of Prey
iu

to this in The Suicide Squad
iu

sexy but they toned her down so she's more badass and wearing much more complex clothes that you arent going to find at the local costume shop . women still cosplay as the 2016 Harley Quinn because its simple. hot pants, cut up white shirt and a bat. it became less fun for girls and too faggoty for men to really dig. Lady Gaga will likely kill Harley Quinn off for good even if she does a fantastic job which i expect her to do. Robbie was Harley, but its been ruined. so she really isnt much of anything anymore except hot. nobody sees her films.
A well acted part in a Scorsese movie made her a bankable name for getting hired in Hollywood, not some shitty DC movies (the first Suicide Squad was so bad I certainly wasn't going to waste time on any of the others). If she is given a good script and a competent director, she has already shown she can do the job, on top of still being very attractive. Besides, actors being in moves doesn't put asses in seats like it used to.

Batman is DCs most popular IP, so sure, Harley cosplay certainly went into maximum overdrive after the first movie, but her and Ivy were already a popular choice at Comic Cons before that due to her use in the various animated series as well as her ties to Joker, who is the most popular villain in DC.

Last edited:

Chris

Potato del Grande
They already established, in Loki, that not every person is the same sex or race throughout the multiverse.

So, wasn't there a scene at the end of one of the movies with 1000 Kangs standing around, doing nothing in particular? They should find a similar size asian guy and CGI him into that, and have him zap all the black Kangs out of existence. *poof* Kang the Assassin is born and either becomes or works for the real Kang the Conqueror.

They could also go Matrix 2/3 style and have Kang the Assimilator; where asian Kang is going around the multiverse turning all black Kangs into duplicates of the one true asian Kang.
Yeah but they didn't show a female kang and an animal kang and a classic white kang, they showed the same kang in different outfits.

They could have done this if they were consistent with the Loki lore, but they already ruined that opportunity.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user