Marvel Universe stuff

Burns

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Yeah but they didn't show a female kang and an animal kang and a classic white kang, they showed the same kang in different outfits.

They could have done this if they were consistent with the Loki lore, but they already ruined that opportunity.
I have only watched the Spiderman movie in this phase, which seemed to have mostly jived with Loki. Couldn't they also say that Loki was a show about the aberrations to the average Loki. Implying that 90% of Loki are Hiddleston Loki, but even 10% of "infinity" makes enough to cover all they need to change Kang?

Sevens

Log Wizard
Never seen her get a writing or directing credit. She plays the characters and i have no fault with her performances. But her agent should start being more choosey than Nicolas Cage's
She has a very limited window of when she will be offered roles. Once her hotness fades she wont be getting offers based on her acting ability thats for sure.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Chris

Potato del Grande
I have only watched the Spiderman movie in this phase, which seemed to have mostly jived with Loki. Couldn't they also say that Loki was a show about the aberrations to the average Loki. Implying that 90% of Loki are Hiddleston Loki, but even 10% of "infinity" makes enough to cover all they need to change Kang?
Yeah it's easy to write any explaination they want, it's just that the longer they leave it the harder it will be to keep the suspension of disbelief.

They should just cast a similar looking black guy and pretend it's the same guy.

• 1Like

Fucker

Log Wizard
Never seen her get a writing or directing credit. She plays the characters and i have no fault with her performances. But her agent should start being more choosey than Nicolas Cage's
But...but..but...She's Barbie in the upcoming Barbie movie!

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
A well acted part in a Scorsese movie made her a bankable name for getting hired in Hollywood, not some shitty DC movies (the first Suicide Squad was so bad I certainly wasn't going to waste time on any of the others). If she is given a good script and a competent director, she has already shown she can do the job, on top of still being very attractive. Besides, actors being in moves doesn't put asses in seats like it used to.

Batman is DCs most popular IP, so sure, Harley cosplay certainly went into maximum overdrive after the first movie, but her and Ivy were already a popular choice at Comic Cons before that due to her use in the various animated series as well as her ties to Joker, who is the most popular villain in DC.

Ok fine. Why are her lead films flops? spoilers, a film from 10 years ago with other established bankable stars does not make everyone a bankable star and it doesnt last forever. Robbie is 32. what she was at 22 can differ. look, we all have our hollywood girls we love, i think Gavypoo claims all of them. i can admit my Gal is not a good actress and probably not a big box office draw. i just find her immensely attractive and would cast her in every movie, but with other actual actors who can get asses in seats.

Last edited:
  • 1Pathetic

Burns

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Ok fine. Why are her lead films flops?
Because she or her agent are terrible at picking movies and/or they paid stupid amounts of money to get her in the movies? Maybe she needs a great director to get her to perform, as I guess there only a few handful of directors even close to the same league as Scorsese.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Because she or her agent are terrible at picking movies and/or they paid stupid amounts of money to get her in the movies? Maybe she needs a great director to get her to perform, as I guess there only a few handful of directors even close to the same league as Scorsese.
i dont know if any new directors have the chops anymore. i think Critical Drinker said in one of his videos that a lot of young people just dont have the lived experiences and struggles that older generations have had to endure. Scorsese is one of those rare directors like Eastwood and maybe Coppola who can still continue to find lightning in a bottle at their old age.

• 1Like

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
Don't think anyone's claiming she's Tom Cruise or early 90s Arnold. She's not going to make a garbage movie into a massive hit, but she's not box office poison either

• 1Like

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
would be funny if Will Smith is Reed Richards (marriage issues a while ago) then they could also re-cast his retard son as Kang and Jada as Galactus, creating a super vortex of suck
Some men just want to watch the world burn.

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Sevens

Log Wizard
To be fair, she actually did quite well in this movie

i-tonya-margot-robbie-tonya-harding-header-split.jpg

• 5Like
Reactions: 4 users

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
Robbie's a good actress even if she's been in more than a few flops lately. She certainly has more range than someone like Gal Gadot, whose only persona she can convincingly play is "hot woman".

• 5Like
Reactions: 4 users

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
wow, she looked so distinctively cute. now she looks like the rest of the bitches i cant tell apart.

hot enough for Ashton Kutcher but not hot enough for our local connoisseur of vintage men's underwear from local thrift stores.

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
The movie was trash, but Robbie was pretty fucking good in Babylon.

That being said, please don't make her Sue Storm. Although I suppose I should actually root for her, because at least she's white. And an actual female. If she doesn't get the role, we might get a black disabled tranny instead. So I take it back. Go Robbie!

• 2Solidarity
  • 2Like
Reactions: 3 users

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
The movie was trash, but Robbie was pretty fucking good in Babylon.

That being said, please don't make her Sue Storm. Although I suppose I should actually root for her, because at least she's white. And an actual female. If she doesn't get the role, we might get a black disabled tranny instead. So I take it back. Go Robbie!
dont get me wrong, i think she's super gorgeous. but saying that, there are a lot of beautiful women in movies. you can pick any number of eye candy chicks and have them do the same job. Robbie needs another standout role in something people are going to see her in. Angelina Jolie's best role was in Girl Interrupted, but nobody knows her in that movie, everyone knows her as Lara Croft and always will.

• 1Pathetic