Marvel Universe stuff

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider

what if we make a blade movie about women who fight the patriarchy

Blade: Trinity all over again.

I give Wesley Snipes credit for seeing it through and finishing the movie. It's funny they tried to pull the exact same bullshit with this new Blade movie and it's been decades.

Nothing changes.

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
Blade: Trinity all over again.

I give Wesley Snipes credit for seeing it through and finishing the movie. It's funny they tried to pull the exact same bullshit with this new Blade movie and it's been decades.

Nothing changes.

You mean the movie he was such a diva on they had to CGI his eyes because he'd refuse to open them for entire scenes?

Sanrith Descartes

Von Clippowicz
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
You mean the movie he was such a diva on they had to CGI his eyes because he'd refuse to open them for entire scenes?
There was someone besides Jessica Biel in Blade Trinity?

1698882318859.png

• 1Mother of God
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Ambiturner is rig....Ambiturner is riririri....

Ambiturner isn't wrong, Snipes was a deranged diva during Blade 3. He was still very clearly the star despite the ensemble cast, nothing at all like what they're describing of those reboot abortions.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Rumor time
Apparently that She Hulk show cost 25 million per episode, the vfx were added as the show aired. And yes they really are trying to put all the Avengers back together, even Scarjo, which is mind blowing to me.

• 2Worf

TomServo

<Bronze Donator>
Rumor time
Apparently that She Hulk show cost 25 million per episode, the vfx were added as the show aired. And yes they really are trying to put all the Avengers back together, even Scarjo, which is mind blowing to me.
The woke faggots cratered. MCU, Pixar and star wars in just a few years. Duh they are gonna try and handwave away the massive failures by returning to form

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Goatface

And yes they really are trying to put all the Avengers back together, even Scarjo, which is mind blowing to me.
after she got paid, she was onboard to do more movies with them. rumor was a 3 film deal was in the works. think it was recent where she said no to more movies.

• 2Like

Homsar

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Are the actors really the problem? Strange, Thor, and Ant man all failed. The fan stories that were going around were insanely better than what Disney put out

Last edited:

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
after she got paid, she was onboard to do more movies with them. rumor was a 3 film deal was in the works. think it was recent where she said no to more movies.
I don't know if that's true, but if she's seriously contemplating returning to Disney to play Black Widow again, in a flashback or some kind of multiverse bullshit, she needs to get her head examined. after she had to sue them just to get paid. It never should have gotten to that point, not only did it get to that point, but they smeared her when she did. I don't even know if it's physically possible to have an Avengers reunion, not with Renner still smashed up.

Goatface

looked it up, had not seen the part about being in tower of terror, so she might been just talking about doing other movies with them.
1698936539619.png

I don't even know if it's physically possible to have an Avengers reunion, not with Renner still smashed up.
do you really need a hawkeye? :) seems he has had a pretty good recovery. think last few months been doing strength work

• 1Like

Homsar

Silver Baronet of the Realm
I don't see why endgame always is mentioned, Infinity war was the last decent part of Avengers

Falcon should have stayed Falcon, Winter soldier should have taken over Cap. Wanda was best not getting OP in the show.

Keep telling writers to no read the source material

Last edited:
  • 1Solidarity
  • 1Like

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
I don't see why endgame always is mentioned, Infinity war was the last decent part of Avengers

Falcon should have stayed Falcon, Winter soldier should have taken over Cap. Wanda was best not getting OP in the show.

Infinity War was the better movie, but lets not pretend like Endgame was bad

• 3Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 3 users

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
Yeah, she still has a deal with Disney. She is working on a Disney Film right now based on the Tower of Terror ride.

Harshaw

Throbbing Member

You realize Falcon became Cap in the comics before he was in the MCU right? Wanda has been OP for decades.

• 2Like

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
I don't know if that's true, but if she's seriously contemplating returning to Disney to play Black Widow again, in a flashback or some kind of multiverse bullshit, she needs to get her head examined. after she had to sue them just to get paid. It never should have gotten to that point, not only did it get to that point, but they smeared her when she did. I don't even know if it's physically possible to have an Avengers reunion, not with Renner still smashed up.
Renner is pretty well recovered, amazingly. Anything physically demanding can be done with stunt doubles and patched up with CGI.

• 1Like