Marvel Universe stuff

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
But the project has gone through at least five writers, two directors and one shutdown six weeks before production. One person familiar with the script permutations says the story at one point morphed into a narrative led by women and filled with life lessons. Blade was relegated to the fourth lead, a bizarre idea considering that the studio had two-time Oscar winner Ali on board.”
..and then they lied to Kevin Fiege about all of it and when he found out "it’s one of the few times that anyone has actually ever heard Kevin Feige yell at someone."

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

joz123

Potato del Grande
bored sign language GIF by ASL Nook

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
..and then they lied to Kevin Fiege about all of it and when he found out "it’s one of the few times that anyone has actually ever heard Kevin Feige yell at someone."
im starting to doubt that article. its an un named "marvel exec" and it paints Feige as free of any responsibility for the shitshow that it is. dude's job is being on top of this shit and he dropped the ball. even if he didnt know what was going on. its stilll his fault and moreso because he was jacking off while millions of dollars were wasted.

• 1Like

Sanrith Descartes

Veteran of a thousand threadban wars
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
I just rewatched Thor Ragnarok tonight. It is really hard to believe they went down so far so fast.

• 3Like
  • 2Solidarity
Reactions: 4 users

Goatface

grain of salt, but think account has gotten some recent leak correct

1699067585456.png

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
Blade: Trinity all over again.

I give Wesley Snipes credit for seeing it through and finishing the movie. It's funny they tried to pull the exact same bullshit with this new Blade movie and it's been decades.

Nothing changes.
Jessica Biel was a smoke show in that movie.

• 6Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 6 users

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
And yeah, I know this is going to surprise a lot of you, but I am a massive MCU fan, and have been ever since seeing Iron-Man in theaters and falling into this strange sense of wonder. Then I saw Hulk what felt like only a couple months later, and this also had an after credits scene! Holy shit, I was hooked.

That said, Kathleen Kennedy has really soured the franchise. I'm not even jumping on the Disney Plus shows until I hear if they are worth it or not. Sad how their bullshit can turn a massive fan into a passive observer. I'm not excited about any of it now.

Mahes

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
And yeah, I know this is going to surprise a lot of you, but I am a massive MCU fan, and have been ever since seeing Iron-Man in theaters and falling into this strange sense of wonder. Then I saw Hulk what felt like only a couple months later, and this also had an after credits scene! Holy shit, I was hooked.

That said, Kathleen Kennedy has really soured the franchise. I'm not even jumping on the Disney Plus shows until I hear if they are worth it or not. Sad how their bullshit can turn a massive fan into a passive observer. I'm not excited about any of it now.
Hawkeye is worth a watch on D+. Sadly that is honestly the only one I would recommend.

I know some here like Loki but I found that show to be rather forgettable. It was not bad but it was not really good either. It had moments but that is it. The 2nd season is not really any better so far.

Do NOT, under penalty of wanting to throw whatever screen you are using against a fucking wall, watch Falcon and Winter Soldier. It rates at the very bottom of anything revolving around the MCU. I wish there would be a Loki episode that would have Loki going to this Earth, and at the time when they started reading the final script, walk in and just rip the fucking script in half while uttering one word..."no". When the higher ups get all pissy about how he has no authority to be here, he just kills them. This in turn saves the MCU and would create another 10 years of entertainment joy that we had become accustomed too. Sadly of course that would end the episode and we would never really benefit from it.

• 1Like

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Hawkeye is worth a watch on D+. Sadly that is honestly the only one I would recommend.

I know some here like Loki but I found that show to be rather forgettable. It was not bad but it was not really good either. It had moments but that is it. The 2nd season is not really any better so far.

Do NOT, under penalty of wanting to throw whatever screen you are using against a fucking wall, watch Falcon and Winter Soldier. It rates at the very bottom of anything revolving around the MCU. I wish there would be a Loki episode that would have Loki going to this Earth, and at the time when they started reading the final script, walk in and just rip the fucking script in half while uttering one word..."no". When the higher ups get all pissy about how he has no authority to be here, he just kills them. This in turn saves the MCU and would create another 10 years of entertainment joy that we had become accustomed too. Sadly of course that would end the episode and we would never really benefit from it.
that Falcon show broke me. i used to be able to watch garbage and find something to enjoy in it. i started noping out of watching D+ marvel shows after that. there was nothing redeeming about that Falcon shitshow. She Hulk was fucking gold compared to it, which i did watch because i was curious how it was. ok i watched Loki and i liked that.

Fucker

Log Wizard

Yeah, Hawkeye was decent. The rest of of them are at the top of the list for the worst TV shows ever made.

Valderen

Space Pirate
<Bronze Donator>
I thought Hawkeye, Ms. Marvel and Moon Knight were good.

Loki and Wandavision while not great but still enjoyable.

Falcon and Winter Soldier was pretty bad.

She-Hulk was also pretty bad.

Sanrith Descartes

Veteran of a thousand threadban wars
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
The only good to come from Falcon and the Winter Soldier...

Daniel Bruhl Dancing GIF

Hawkeye quite enjoyable. Moon Knight enjoyable.

If you have a wife/GF, she will most likely enjoy SheHulk.