Marvel Universe stuff

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
I guess I'll spoiler in case someone actually cares.

It's Hope that becomes Wasp. The credit scene descriptions were leaked online and it confirms that she will be Wasp.

Rais

Trakanon Raider
Cool, glad they are going full SJW and using a female to replace a Tibetan. Who needs a minority that have been inter grained into Dr Stange history from the past 52 years, when you can randomly replace him with a white chick for no other reason than to place more women into super hero movies.

Can't wait for Black Panther. I can only guess how retarded that will be. This shit is on level with a black human torch and shit job Sony is doing with F4.

Agraza

Registered Hutt
I like her, but I'm not invested in Dr. Strange so what effect she may have is unquantifiable to me.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
You're not familiar with Tilda Swintons body of work huh.
Yes, I'm sure this old white bitch will add as much to the movie as Glenn Close did to Guardians. Old white bitches should not be in movies, hell they keep on making Aunt May younger and younger with Marisa Tormei, that ist he proper direction to take.

Miguex

The lad himself
<Gold Donor>
Don't know. If they go with the androgynous thing like she did in Constantine playing Gabriel it could work. They could be working on a being outside of our reality and space or what the fuck ever. Agreed though, its a pretty big departure from the source.

j00t

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Tilda swinton isn't my number one choice, but she's far from a deal breaker. She's an awesome actress and she's got no problem gender bending roles without making it a big deal

Sceleris_sl

shitlord
What she did with Gabriel in constantine was great, and why not depict an ancient being as no specific gender. Why should it need to be a gender, why not a neutral mix of either, in that way, she is a great choice.

Sceleris_sl

shitlord
Yes, I'm sure this old white bitch will add as much to the movie as Glenn Close did to Guardians. Old white bitches should not be in movies, hell they keep on making Aunt May younger and younger with Marisa Tormei, that ist he proper direction to take.
You do realise that mcguire spiderman was older than the garfield spiderman who in turn is older than the new spiderman? May is still in the proper age range to be his aunt, it's not like dakota fanning is playing aunt may. And old white bitches shouldn't be in movies? Helen Mirren would like a word with you.

Homsar

Because hes an old ass asian man that was born in china and they make him a white woman. should have just made Winter soldier a black chick

Xevy

Log Wizard
Because hes an old ass asian man that was born in china and they make him a white woman. should have just made Winter soldier a black chick
The is like a fucking D level character. Motherfucker could be played by Samuel L Jackson in a red carrot-top wig. It means nothing. Better an actor than can act than one that is hired because it they LOOK like a fucking comic book character.

Homsar

The is like a fucking D level character. Motherfucker could be played by Samuel L Jackson in a red carrot-top wig. It means nothing. Better an actor than can act than one that is hired because it they LOOK like a fucking comic book character.
He's wandering the mountains of China when he comes across and old asian man. Going to be pretty odd finding some white female unless they are changing the origin story