Marvel Universe stuff

Nester

Vyemm Raider
This is the only Franklin I know.

franklindofp5.jpg

Is that Ultimate Franklin that Gimps Galactus? If so, is that FF book worth a read?

Amzin

Lord Nagafen Raider
I barely read comics (and haven't read a new Marvel one in nearly a decade now) and even I know Phoenix isn't a mutant.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
Jean is very strong and probably top 5. Phoenix is not a mutant, but a force that possesses her. And even if we did count it, its local to one universe.
Scarlet witch is a reality warper, who effects multiple universes. Wanda wins imho, then Franklin, then Squirrelgirl.
Actually Scarlet Witches reality warping powers have been retconned to be the work of Dr. Doom and (some device?) to give her enough power to bring back her phantom kids. She still has Chaos Magic/hexes and is a natural "lightning pole" for magic, but that reality warping stuff was "Doom". (so that she could be forgiven and blame it all on Doom).

Also reconned, she and quicksilver aren't Magneto's kid, also she and quicksilver aren't Mutants but were experimented on by the High evolutionary, so as of now, she's no mutant, so Franklin still numero uno mutant.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
exiles had a plot point of "no more mutants" effecting the multiverse.
They also had Beast goto everyone and "No More Mutants" affected every alternate timeline, past, present, future, and he went to all the different realities he could, even asked Sinister for help.
1688241-picture_015.jpg

Shonuff

Mr. Poopybutthole
They also had Beast goto everyone and "No More Mutants" affected every alternate timeline, past, present, future, and he went to all the different realities he could, even asked Sinister for help.
I didn't read the entire run of Exiles. That's retarded how powerful they made her. Add her to the list of beings that can blow up the planet if they fart too loudly. What a joke.

meStevo

I think your wife's a bigfoot gus.
<Silver Donator>
I'd like that to happen w/ the Netflix shows, add Blade along with it and do Marvel Knights to some degree.

radditsu

Silver Knight of the Realm
I never was a ghost rider fan, but I have never been a fan of the motorcycle americana type scene.

Rais

Trakanon Raider
I have that new fantastic 4 series. I was hoping it'd be worth a lot when I was a kid, I was wrong
frown.png

Shonuff

Mr. Poopybutthole
I never was a ghost rider fan, but I have never been a fan of the motorcycle americana type scene.
I like Ghost Rider, he's just incredibly OP. You already know he's not going to lose, he's like Pre Infinite Crisis Superman. There's not much danger in him losing to anyone in the Marvel Universe, unless it's Galactus.

rrr_img_135601.jpg

Croetec

Lord Nagafen Raider
New Ghostrider movie/series would probably end up going the Robbie Reyes route with him and his car, plus he's established as Ghost Rider in post Secret Wars Universe. Motorcycle daredevils don't really sell anymore but Fast and Furious does, plus they've done Blaze twice and at this point the motorcycle daredevil aspect is dated for younger crowds.

rrr_img_135724.jpg

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
New Ghostrider movie/series would probably end up going the Robbie Reyes route with him and his car, plus he's established as Ghost Rider in post Secret Wars Universe. Motorcycle daredevils don't really sell anymore but Fast and Furious does, plus they've done Blaze twice and at this point the motorcycle daredevil aspect is dated for younger crowds.

rrr_img_135724.jpg
naw w/ this SJW world, it'll be that spanish chick instead, and had Jonny Blaze as a tutor, i think in the end, he fucker her over and took back the power.

Croetec

Lord Nagafen Raider
Last book to feature any of them I think was Ghost Racers which was a book set on Battleworld and actually had all 4 of them including Alejandra/Johnny/Robbie/Danny. Robbie still has the better more relatable back story, but it'll probably be a Netflix series along with Blade and Moonknight at this point since just about all of Marvel Knights is becoming a tv series.

Blackyce

Silver Knight of the Realm
Jean is very strong and probably top 5. Phoenix is not a mutant, but a force that possesses her. And even if we did count it, its local to one universe.
Scarlet witch is a reality warper, who effects multiple universes. Wanda wins imho, then Franklin, then Squirrelgirl.
Originally, before they retconned it, Jean Grey/Phoenix/Dark Phoenix were all one in the same. Phoenix/Dark Phoenix were the highest form she could evolve into. At that time, she was more powerful than Galactus and most likely the most powerful mutant in the universe.

Since then though, the Marvel Universe has gone through many changes and I would have to agree, the most powerful mutant in the Marvel U's current incarnation is Franklin Richards.