Marvel Universe stuff

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Sevens

Log Wizard
leaving the identity politics aside, the problem with Kamala Khan is that her powers in a live action setting are either gonna look cheap as hell or like straight up body horror.
No, idea what her power set is...isnt she basically a young Captain Marvel?

Cybsled

No, idea what her power set is...isnt she basically a young Captain Marvel?

Basically she can alter her power and mass (and size) by tapping into future versions of herself and borrowing that from them. Usually this just manifests in ways like temporarily making her fist massive and stretching her arm out, basically turning it into a giant flail and beating the shit out of stuff. Or she can stretch out her limbs and basically swoop around like spiderman. But she can also do stuff like grow to be kaiju sized.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Fadaar

That guy
Basically she can alter her power and mass (and size) by tapping into future versions of herself and borrowing that from them. Usually this just manifests in ways like temporarily making her fist massive and stretching her arm out, basically turning it into a giant flail and beating the shit out of stuff. Or she can stretch out her limbs and basically swoop around like spiderman. But she can also do stuff like grow to be kaiju sized.

so like reed richards but retarded

• 3Worf
Reactions: 2 users

spronk

FPS noob

Black Panther 2 title will be Black Panther: Wakanda Forever
Captain Marvel 2 title will be The Marvels, releasing Nov 11 2022. Probably have Captain Marvel, Monica Rambeau, and Ms. Marvel
there will be a Fantastic 4 movie

Black Widow - July 9th, 2021
Shang Shi and the Legend of the 10 Rings - Sept 3, 2021
The Eternals - Nov 5, 2021
Spider-Man No Way Home - Dec 17, 2021
Doctor Strange in the Multiverse of Madness - March 25, 2022
Thor Love and Thunder - May 6, 2022
Black Panther Wakanda Forever - July 8, 2022
The Marvels - Nov 11, 2022
Ant-Man and The Wasp Quantumania - Feb 17, 2023
GOTG Vol 3 - May 5, 2023

There are 3 open movie spots - 10/7/22, 7/28/23, and 11/3/23. Likely filled by Blade, Fantastic Four, and ... ?

Last edited:
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Mahes

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Like A Boss Ship GIF

On to the next stage.

• 2Like

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member

Black Panther 2 title will be Black Panther: Wakanda Forever
Captain Marvel 2 title will be The Marvels, releasing Nov 11 2022. Probably have Captain Marvel, Monica Rambeau, and Ms. Marvel
there will be a Fantastic 4 movie

Black Widow - July 9th, 2021
Shang Shi and the Legend of the 10 Rings - Sept 3, 2021
The Eternals - Nov 5, 2021
Spider-Man No Way Home - Dec 17, 2021
Doctor Strange in the Multiverse of Madness - March 25, 2022
Thor Love and Thunder - May 6, 2022
Black Panther Wakanda Forever - July 8, 2022
The Marvels - Nov 11, 2022
Ant-Man and The Wasp Quantumania - Feb 17, 2023
GOTG Vol 3 - May 5, 2023

There are 3 open movie spots - 10/7/22, 7/28/23, and 11/3/23. Likely filled by Blade, Fantastic Four, and ... ?
hahaha, poor brie. maybe 2 other supers will help her carry a movie.

• 1Worf

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
You really think the studio has lost faith in Brie?
i think they know she only had a hit because any film they put before Endgame was going to be a hit. they can see there is no buzz for her. i do think Feige still wants his cupcake to be the face of the MCU, but he knows thats not going to happen without help.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Garbage
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 2 users

Sevens

Log Wizard
I've just seen a few people saying since its "The Marvels" and not Capt Marvel 2 then they have lost faith in her...but my thinking is since it was "Ant man and the Wasp" and not Ant Man 2 did they lose faith in Paul Rudd? Not likely.

• 2Like

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
I've just seen a few people saying since its "The Marvels" and not Capt Marvel 2 then they have lost faith in her...but my thinking is since it was "Ant man and the Wasp" and not Ant Man 2 did they lose faith in Paul Rudd? Not likely.
the difference is they teased The Wasp at the end of Ant Man. so they put Ant Man and The Wasp in the sequel because it was the logical story progression.

• 1Salty

Sevens

Log Wizard
the difference is they teased The Wasp at the end of Ant Man. so they put Ant Man and The Wasp in the sequel because it was the logical story progression.
And they are giving Ms Marvel her very own tv show which will dove tail into The Marvels
Eh I dont know, I know everyone hates Larson but I think Marvel believes in her

Angerz

Trakanon Raider
Without the world class intellect and ability to invent shit on par with Tony Stark, I assume? Or is she some child prodigy like that ReRe Ironheart chick too?
Pretty sure she does not have super intellect, just the stretchy smash abilities.