Marvel Universe stuff

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
Without the world class intellect and ability to invent shit on par with Tony Stark, I assume? Or is she some child prodigy like that ReRe Ironheart chick too?
Yeah, I meant her powers are more OP than Reed Richards.

Xevy

Log Wizard
Rumors are Henri Cavil as either Hercules or if he doesn't want it, Captain Britain.

• 2Mother of God
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Zweischneid

Molten Core Raider
Reed Richards real power is the deus ex machina ability to invent anything the plot requires

Like quickly throwing together a time machine after doing the dishes?

Not gonna be easy to top that level of mary sue for the ol' Reed, lol.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Hosix

All labs matter!
Maybe he wants to go powerbomb triple H again.

Surprisingly he isn’t a bad actor.

Cybsled

I saw some post online that said the colors of the GOTG titles match the character colors of who dies, and the 3rd had Drax colors

Seananigans

Honorary Shit-PhD
<Gold Donor>
I saw some post online that said the colors of the GOTG titles match the character colors of who dies, and the 3rd had Drax colors

First one is gold. Groot? That seems like a stretch, but perhaps they had the idea starting with Vol 2.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
First one is gold. Groot? That seems like a stretch, but perhaps they had the idea starting with Vol 2.
its a hell of a stretch, because Groot wasnt even dead at the end of the movie and he was green anyway.
htZ0UOpRdKagXtC0QTIvdDjFl7R.jpg

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Surprisingly he isn’t a bad actor.
Pro wrestling is a mix of acting and athletics so it really should be no surprise when some of the top wrestlers make it decently as actors. Cena is as funny as or maybe even funnier than The Rock, Sasha Banks was fantastic in her small role in The Mandalorian, and I'm curious to see how Charlotte does in the Walking Tall reremake.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Cybsled

That Magneto apparently had scrambled brains lol

“lol I fooled you, wood gun”
*Magneto then uses powers to fuck up the police that showed up*
”...fuck”

Xevy

Log Wizard
Bautista is currently campaigning at WB to be Bane in the DCEU. He probably doesn't think he can do both and wants to just be Bane because of his affinity for the character.

joz123

Potato del Grande
Bautista is currently campaigning at WB to be Bane in the DCEU. He probably doesn't think he can do both and wants to just be Bane because of his affinity for the character.
Or he gets shit for work besides being Drax and that is gonna dry up soon.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user