Marvel Universe stuff

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
thats literally happening, Ms Marvel and She Hulk have some of the lowest watched numbers of any marvel IP. I think She Hulk didn't even rank in the top 10 of shows the first two weeks of its release, which is pretty nuts for a MCU property.

The movies have been doing ok though, while Dr. Strange 2 and Thor 4 aren't breaking records they are more than profitable, and I'm gonna guess Black Panther 2 does crazy. Until that changes Marvel/Disney isn't going to change too much.

I would hope the ratings failures of Ms. Marvel and She Hulk would convince Disney that maybe shitting on men isn't a great product strategy but its probably easier to weasel out of it than movie box office - released at the same time as Obi Wan, House of Dragon, Rings of Power, Andor, etc.

Was Ms. Marvel woke shit, too? Didn't watch it, but that's because it seemed like it was targeted more for kids

Aldarion

Egg Nazi
Namor has always had the wings on his feet.
No no of course he has. The wings are normal Namor, as is flight.

Its flying by actually *flapping* the tiny wings that I'm talking about. Watch the trailer. Its hilarious.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
No no of course he has. The wings are normal Namor, as is flight.

Its flying by actually *flapping* the tiny wings that I'm talking about. Watch the trailer. Its hilarious.
I mean it has always been dumb. Why would you not expect them to flap though. Lol. They flap in the comics, of course it doesn't look as dumb in drawings. He also actually needs the wings to fly as well, it is his mutant ability.

spronk

FPS noob
4chan leaked the full plot of BP2 a while back, if you give a shit (could be fake). i'm not interested anymore in anything other than Avengers style movies

m9hwhn1ed8b91.jpg

Qhue

Trump's Staff
The trope of 'its all just a big misunderstanding' is tired.

• 1Like

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Considering Black Widow was the only good movie or one that I could actually sit through since Endgame, my expectations for this are zero.

• 1WTF

Aldarion

Egg Nazi
I mean it has always been dumb. Why would you not expect them to flap though. Lol. They flap in the comics, of course it doesn't look as dumb in drawings. He also actually needs the wings to fly as well, it is his mutant ability.
I'm gonna have to confess I had no idea they flapped in the comics because of the lack of animation. I always interpreted them the same way as the wings on Thors helmet - decorative, just something retarded comic artists thought looked good and went with it.

The flapping thing cracks me up, it looks so damn silly. Not to even get into the rest of the changes in his appearance. Usually direct translations of comic book costumes don't work well but this is so ridiculous that somehow the traditional shiny speedo / short hair look seems like it would have been better.

Mahes

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Considering Black Widow was the only good movie or one that I could actually sit through since Endgame, my expectations for this are zero.
Hey now,

The latest Spider Man movie was actually pretty good. Its the only movie I would say that about.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member

hahahaha they still kept Shuri as BP, get fukt
lol, is this a parody? i thought they couldnt get more ridiculous with the first one. why does a mexican want to beat up wakanda? lack of Home Depot parking lots?

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Fadaar

That guy
Well i'll be damned.,

I thought that had switched over when that movie was made. I sit corrected.

Continue on..

nah Sony still has Disney/Marvel by the balls when it comes to the Spider-Man universe. at least they cooperate enough to let him appear in the big team up movies.