Marvel Universe stuff

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
Rumors amping up that Moon Knight and Ms. Marvel are getting second seasons.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
I can live with both of those rumors. Good opinions at least. I wonder how well Ms. Marvel did in the new movie? I bet she knocked it out of the park. At least as good enough as allowed within the script.

• 1Like

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
I can live with both of those rumors. Good opinions at least. I wonder how well Ms. Marvel did in the new movie? I bet she knocked it out of the park. At least as good enough as allowed within the script.
I like the Ms. Marvel actress. She is easily the biggest fan girl out of all the actors and seems to know her shit.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Goatface

1664376738501.png

1664376869161.png

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Is it a firing when they're keeping you on as an executive producer?

Rules and contracts. And if he invested any money himself or isn't just a freelance director, or has any type of stake in the production studio, raised any type of funding for this movie, or has invested anything at all, that's an auto exec credit regardless of his involvement. You can buy an exec producer credit with just straight cash and have nothing to do with a project in Hollywood.

I would guess they are going to continue using enough of his script/screenplay to produce the movie. He's fired from director-- but his screenplay and whatever he did for this project is going to remain in place. There would be a guild problem if they tried to remove him from the credits.

Last edited:

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
And I'll just body this shit right now in case you want to go further on that.

Lord and Miller were offered an executive producer credit after being fired.

1664396764818.png

Go pull up Solo.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Nah I get the idea. It's a token position for worthless people like when Terry Brooks was listed as the executive producer of the Shannara Chronicles, or literally anything Kathleen Kennedy ever did in her career.

Xevy

Log Wizard
I wonder if that means they didn't think they had enough to make 6 hours worth or something. Or maybe they want some bigwig actors who only do movies.

• 1Like

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
Don't want to bump the Loki thread, have a question. Did Loki and Alternate Universe Female Loki ever hook up or hint at hooking up? I'd think our Loki at the very least would be interested in the prospect. Can't remember if they broached that idea or not.

Asshat wormie

2023 Asshat Award Winner
<Gold Donor>
Don't want to bump the Loki thread, have a question. Did Loki and Alternate Universe Female Loki ever hook up or hint at hooking up? I'd think our Loki at the very least would be interested in the prospect. Can't remember if they broached that idea or not.
Loki simped hard for her while she was a strong independent woman and wasn't into it.

• 1Worf

spronk

FPS noob
Armor Wars moving from a Disney+ show to a full movie.

i mean good for Don Cheadle i guess but there is 0 chance i'd go to a theater to see a War Machine movie, why the fuck do i care about B-tier Iron Man?

I guess maybe the one thing that would get me interested is something like this, but no shot

Wombat

Trakanon Raider
Between Star Wars being dead as a movie franchise, and rather clear doubts about Cameron banging out an Avatar every other year, Disney can use all the Marvel films it can come up with.

Besides, the majority of Marvel shows (and arguably Star Wars shows) would have been much better off as slimmed down movies.