Marvel Universe stuff

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>

It's certainly possible they are setting up some stuff for down the road

Homsar

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Enjoyed it a lot. More shit needs shot in B&W. It really enhances some types of stories.
Black and white with the cgi we have didnt hurt at all, I do think the long fight sequences suck, you always see one guy waiting to do his motion.

I completely forgot they made a cheese man thing movie a while back. I think before Disney and marvel blew up the MCU with Iron man. I want to say it had decent special effect for a B movie

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Sanrith Descartes

Veteran of a thousand threadban wars
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Black and white with the cgi we have didnt hurt at all, I do think the long fight sequences suck, you always see one guy waiting to do his motion.

I completely forgot they made a cheese man thing movie a while back. I think before Disney and marvel blew up the MCU with Iron man. I want to say it had decent special effect for a B movie
What was his tagline... Those who know fear burn at the Manthing's touch?

• 1Like

Wombat

Trakanon Raider
Honestly, I would have liked a little more introduction to the hunters involved - were they all unmodified humans? If the Black guy was a Wakandan, why hadn't they wiped our the monstrous threat before? etc. - but it was fine for an hour.

Was pretty shocked to see Michael Giacchino as the director (the Composer of roughly 50% of sci-fi since The Incredibles) - apparently he's bored of just dominating the music side of media.

Homsar

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I think this kind of grew a future for certain characters, the wherewolf/Man Thing has a ton of potential if they plan on them going into the MCU. Definitely a rocket raccoon Groot thing though so if they ever do meet up its going to be a silly scene of bs or banter.

It sounds so easy and cheesy now that I realized it's rocket and groot

Last edited:
  • 1Worf

spronk

FPS noob

blade has paused production (was supposed to start filming next month) as they search for a new director. I'd expect that one to get pushed out again

• 1Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Miguex

The lad himself
<Gold Donor>
jesus christ f4 is 2 1/2 years away, that is insane. And secret wars closer to 4. Why even announce that shit already?

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
jesus christ f4 is 2 1/2 years away, that is insane. And secret wars closer to 4. Why even announce that shit already?
e7a.jpg

• 2Worf
  • 1Like
  • 1Great Review
Reactions: 3 users

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
They are supposedly planned out 10 years in advance and studios always hold dates like 2-3 years ahead. The dates usually just aren't announced, but when you have rabid fans it's easier to tell them what you have planned at this point.

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
Apparently Harrison Ford is confirmed as taking over the Thunderbolt Ross role.

• 1Like

Juvarisx

Florida
Harrison Ford is the new Thunderbolt Ross since William Hurt died. Confirmed so far for Capt 4 and Thunderbolts, and I imagine they are going Red Hulk with the character now.

• 1Picard

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
I like him, but he's already 80 years old. He'll be at least a couple years older before he is actually in a movie. Doesn't seem like a wise choice for a potentially long-term role. Although maybe Disney will just get his image rights and CGI him when he dies after the first movie.

Juvarisx

Florida
I like him, but he's already 80 years old. He'll be at least a couple years older before he is actually in a movie. Doesn't seem like a wise choice for a potentially long-term role. Although maybe Disney will just get his image rights and CGI him when he dies after the first movie.

As it stands the two movies come out within 2 months of each other so he will be filming both simultaneously starting in the early new year. There is a rumor of a WW Hulk film that he would be in but as Red Hulk the entire time, so it would be just CG