Marvel Universe stuff

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
It's a tossup. If they keep him there will be screeching about misogyny, if they fire him there will be screeching about racism because of WB not parting ways with Miller.

Major's lawyer has been pretty terrible throughout this. Like every statement he released should have been phrased differently.
I say that because others are coming forward now to shitpile on Majors with similar stories about his behavior. The Twitter weirdos are devouring him.

Last edited:

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
I say that because others are coming forward now to shitpile on Majors with similar stories about his behavior. The Twitter weirdos are devouring him.
That's a strange way to say 'The people who posted anecdotes about his history of violent and abusive behavior have already deleted the post and/or locked their account'.

By no stretch of the imagination is he being "devoured" on twitter.

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
So what's the real story? She tried to take a peek at the phone and got choked and bashed? Or did she go off on him first for not allowing her/accusing her of trying to look at his phone?

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
1679949457852.png

Majors different.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
bodycam video footage is already out Nashville cops capping a terrorist, but no video from the uber cam that exonerates Kang. he's been charged with assault and harassment and his court date is in May.

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
bodycam video footage is already out Nashville cops capping a terrorist, but no video from the uber cam that exonerates Kang. he's been charged with assault and harassment and his court date is in May.
There is not video that corroborates the story you mean. He doesn't have to prove his innocence. At least that's how the law and shit used to work.

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
There is not video that corroborates the story you mean. He doesn't have to prove his innocence. At least that's how the law and shit used to work.

Disney isn't bound by that and I'm more interested in how they respond than whatever slap on the wrist the courts give him

joz123

Potato del Grande
Disney canned Depp before he even beat that ho out in court but he's a white dude. With Kang they will probably wait it out and if he gets jail time then they will fire him.

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
Disney canned Depp before he even beat that ho out in court but he's a white dude. With Kang they will probably wait it out and if he gets jail time then they will fire him.

Which was a huge mistake that I doubt they learned from

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users