<Gold Donor>
rumor time.
busty_and_the_silver_surfer_by_scottrocks20_deo3bn9-fullview.jpg

• 6Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 6 users

Sterling

El Presidente
Yeah, I wouldn't really care if they used one of the other heralds. Although to be honest I don't really give a shit about the movie to begin with and will likely either watch it later or not at all depending on how people seem to take it.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
this thing was supposed to happen in July or August. now its November 29th.
the defense tried to get it tossed out, but apparently there might be another incident in London. not sure if clickbait, no details.

Goatface

Robert Downey Jr.’s iconic Iron Man may be returning to the Marvel Cinematic Universe (MCU) in the upcoming film Avengers: Secret Wars, according to MCU: The Reign of Marvel Studios author Joana Robinson.

On the latest episode of The Town with Matthew Belloni podcast, Robinson was asked if Downey and the other Avengers would return to the MCU and Robinson responded, “I think that’s something that they (Marvel) really want to do and I think that is something they might do in something called Secret Wars.“

This would be a major coup for Marvel Studios, as Iron Man was one of the founding members of the Avengers and even after Endgame, remains one of the most popular superheroes in the world.

“Honestly, Downey has been the big winner of the MCU,” Matthew Belloni said. “I mean, the fact that they have to pay him whatever he wants for every one of these movies, I mean he deserves it, he was the original.”

Belloni added: “They have paid this guy hundreds of millions of dollars over the past 15 years. It is amazing and they’re probably gonna pay him more to get him back because they need these original Avengers.”

“I think they are coming to that realization,” Robinson responded. “I cant disagree with you.”

There is no official confirmation from Marvel Studios yet, but there is a lot of clues to suggest that Downey Jr. may indeed return as Iron Man. For example, he was recently spotted on the set of Captain America 4, which is set to release in 2024, three years before Avengers: Secret Wars.

=
RDJ would be 60 by the time filming would start for secret wars and read they could offer him $100-150m.

• 1WTF
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Fucker

Log Wizard
Robert Downey Jr.’s iconic Iron Man may be returning to the Marvel Cinematic Universe (MCU) in the upcoming film Avengers: Secret Wars, according to MCU: The Reign of Marvel Studios author Joana Robinson.

On the latest episode of The Town with Matthew Belloni podcast, Robinson was asked if Downey and the other Avengers would return to the MCU and Robinson responded, “I think that’s something that they (Marvel) really want to do and I think that is something they might do in something called Secret Wars.“

This would be a major coup for Marvel Studios, as Iron Man was one of the founding members of the Avengers and even after Endgame, remains one of the most popular superheroes in the world.

“Honestly, Downey has been the big winner of the MCU,” Matthew Belloni said. “I mean, the fact that they have to pay him whatever he wants for every one of these movies, I mean he deserves it, he was the original.”

Belloni added: “They have paid this guy hundreds of millions of dollars over the past 15 years. It is amazing and they’re probably gonna pay him more to get him back because they need these original Avengers.”

“I think they are coming to that realization,” Robinson responded. “I cant disagree with you.”

There is no official confirmation from Marvel Studios yet, but there is a lot of clues to suggest that Downey Jr. may indeed return as Iron Man. For example, he was recently spotted on the set of Captain America 4, which is set to release in 2024, three years before Avengers: Secret Wars.

=
RDJ would be 60 by the time filming would start for secret wars and read they could offer him $100-150m.
Wildly predictable.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Fucker

Log Wizard
Also it will be a variant. Not OG Tony.

• 1Like

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
i still doubt he comes back fully, maybe they test the waters as a cameo so they dont have to pay him leading man money. Disney cant afford him anymore. they really cant afford anything anymore.

spronk

FPS noob
  • 1Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Goatface

Blade being rewritten by the writer of Logan and now scaling down to a $100m budget is interesting, thats the strategy they should be pushing for all non Avengers movies.

sorta funny, hugh jackaman was 48ish in logan, ali mahershala will be 50 before filming starts.

while i love blade 1&2, new blade should just be cleaning out a bunch of vamps with a minor leader. no grand boss or world ending plan. just some good horror. they don't need to add him into the main mcu storyline.

Goatface

word was, they wanted to have his daughter in a movie, before she even appeared in a comic.
1698864553822.png

• 1Cringe

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
"Blade fucks"
"20 years have passed"
"Purple haired zoomer daughter with attitude emerges"
"Kathleen Kennedy demands she is lame and gay"

• 2Like
  • 1Worf
  • 1Solidarity