Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.

Bondurant

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Well it's a badly sold licence written TV show (yeah, Jed Whedon being the brother of...), same for Persons of Interest, a lame whodunit tv show developed by J. Nolan, (brother of..., see the catch ?). SHIELD Pilot is surfing on The Avengers flick with props (Coulson and that woman from HIMYM) doing offstage cameos, whoring themselves to the bone (oh you like cameos ? Well, Sam L.J. is gonna be in them) while some cheap wannabe SHIELD interns (the M-Man, the Action guy, the nerdy "ye olde english" couple and the nomad hacker hipster grrrl living in some scooby-doo van joining the cause BUT NOT SO MUCH ROFL) are gonna form a B-vigilante team leeching on The Avengers licence flick (PRAISE FOR IRONMAN, SCARJO, THOR, ANYONE ELSE)/.

I don't like comics ? Yes I don't like them mostly because (IMO) they're obsolete icons nowadays, recycled like Soylent Green, only remotely watched by preposterous neckbeards, soccer moms and welfare fucks. Yes, it's how Nielsen ratings trend them. You're don't recognize yourself in those infamous ratings ? Well, there's the time they wanna you pay for your favourite channels. They show you what you're willing to pay for, how much time they'll need to sell their shit like there's no tomottow and I'm amazed I still can type while being intoxicated, this will most likely HEIL HITLER become a "lolsodrunk" thread tomorrow and RRS I don't give a damn darling because fuck I watched Lawrence of Arabia without subs and I'm still vaguely straight tho fuck Chrome if some man is seductive enough I'll probably plead anything I've said to much I'm under legal represent now tho that guy whils fluent in spanish is like well fuck you Ill plead the fifth to be a better person tomorrow, which the day after in japanese ObiWan you're my only hope.

fucker_sl

shitlord
I don't like comics ? Yes I don't like them mostly because (IMO) they're obsolete icons nowadays, recycled like Soylent Green, only remotely watched by preposterous neckbeards, soccer moms and welfare fucks. Yes, it's how Nielsen ratings trend them. You're don't recognize yourself in those infamous ratings ? Well, there's the time they wanna you pay for your favourite channels. They show you what you're willing to pay for, how much time they'll need to sell their shit like there's no tomottow and I'm amazed I still can type while being intoxicated, this will most likely HEIL HITLER become a "lolsodrunk" thread tomorrow and RRS I don't give a damn darling because fuck I watched Lawrence of Arabia without subs and I'm still vaguely straight tho fuck Chrome if some man is seductive enough I'll probably plead anything I've said to much I'm under legal represent now tho that guy whils fluent in spanish is like well fuck you Ill plead the fifth to be a better person tomorrow, which the day after in japanese ObiWan you're my only hope.
wat ?

Bondurant

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Well.

While this alcohol + late internet result could be mildly entertaining, please accept my apologies if I offended anyone.

Lenardo

Vyemm Raider
anyone see in the trailer, looks like computer girl is wearing a thong when she jumps. it is too fast and a bit blurry, but nice butt.

i like the show, it's fun.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
You made it that far?
pfft, i maxed all my language skills camping Ghoul Assassin long ago.
tongue.png

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
I think he's trying to say he doesn't like the show and possible the superhero genre as a whole

Lenardo

Vyemm Raider
FIRST ~3 MINUTES of the episode are on youtube. (officially released by abc so no takedown will come)

it was interesting.

geffe71_sl

shitlord
Tonight bored me too much. Seems like a downhill slide. Each episode is more boring than the last. Next week might be the last episode i watch unless something exciting happens.

Qhue

Tranny Chaser
Im pretty sure now that Fitzsimmons is a mutant. A few times now Coulson has called for Fitzsimmons rather than Fitz and Simmons and only one of them answers. Not only that but for two people who supposedly have very different scientific backgrounds they seem to have had the same schools, same professors, same commanding officer etc.

That and Coulson is at least a Life Model Decoy or some sort of quasi Ultron piece of technology. People have already talked about Skye possibly being Jessica Drew AKA Spider Woman.

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
Episode was ok for me, it was character building for Skye, which was going to happen at some point, might as well get it out of the way now.

And stuff like the speculations about Fitzsimmons, which had never even occurred to me, are why I will continue to watch it. It is better than pretty much every reality show on television right now, and decent enough, so I'll keep watching it. Maybe it is just the superhero fanboy in me, I'll admit it.

Speculation about the end scene:
Speaking of Ultron, I sincerely hope that wasn't him at the end. ObviouslyGraviton - Marvel Universe Wiki: The definitive online source for Marvel super hero bios.would be a logical choice, given his comic history and the Gravitonium in this episode, but I barely remembered he existed without Google, so I doubt anyone else would give a shit. No clue who else it would be though (other than the obvious Silver Surfer look, which wouldn't happen due to a) that totally ruining his origin, and b) Fox owning the rights to him).

Cybsled

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
This episode also contained some subtle hints about what Coleson is, when he laments that he used to be able to do the fast disassemble of a firearm and mentions that he thought it was muscle memory.

If his consciousness was transferred into something else (like an android or clone or w/e), it would make sense that his normal memories would transfer, but maybe certain motor skill memories didn't transfer over perfectly.

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
Tonight was better than episode two...one thing that bothers me a great deal though is when they show the airplane flying. That "cgi" strait up looks like something from Power Rangers and is horrible.

Qhue

Tranny Chaser
Spoiler for tonight's episode
Yes that is Professor Franklin Hall AKA Graviton

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I thought it was the best episode yet. And we got an origin story on a real character. I don't care how obscure he is, this is how you establish someone and make them recognized.

tower

Golden Knight of the Realm
You know the joke about script writing technobabble with <INSERT SCIENCE HERE> ?

This show is the serious version of a parody of that.