Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.

Qhue

Tranny Chaser
I do like evil creepy Ward even though Bret Dalton is strictly no longer himself anymore.

With all the mutan...inhuman hysteria going on I wonder if Civil War acknowledges this or just completely ignores it by focusing on Sokovia / Ultron instead.

Cybsled

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
The show creators mentioned that the movie won't tie as closely to the show. Guess it remains to be seen

Ukerric

Bearded Ape
<Silver Donator>
I do like evil creepy Ward even though Bret Dalton is strictly no longer himself anymore.

With all the mutan...inhuman hysteria going on I wonder if Civil War acknowledges this or just completely ignores it by focusing on Sokovia / Ultron instead.
There was an interview where that question was asked to the movie script writers.

Their answer: "Agents of Shield? What's that?"

Qhue

Tranny Chaser
Guess that is due to the internal civil war inside Marvel between the different divisions. I would have thought the desire to cross promote would have been great enough to overcome that, but I guess powerful egos are in play.

The Ancient_sl

shitlord
I suspect they are just being coy about the fact that Cap believes he disbanded Shield and this is first and foremost a Captain America movie.

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
Guess that is due to the internal civil war inside Marvel between the different divisions. I would have thought the desire to cross promote would have been great enough to overcome that, but I guess powerful egos are in play.
They couldn't totally get rid of the old cabal that was mucking things up with the movies. Those guys got to keep the TV division and that's why we are getting less back and forth between TV and movie properties.

Szlia

I must say I am not a fan of the multiplication of side characters with random powers. It has a big potential to turn the show into Deux Ex Machina central.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
i still dont understand the mexichick's superstrength. she can move at flash speed as long as its between heartbeats, but how is she able to life a crate full of automatic rifles? thats gotta be a few hundred pounds

Ganthorn

N00b
She automatically snaps back to wherever she starts from so I would think she runs to it, grabs it, snaps back out of sight, moves away, rinse repeat

Drakain

Trakanon Raider
Must have been a combo of tiredness and the sound cutting out for High Wind Warning, but I was fooled by Talbot at first. Overall good episode. HIVE/Ward is interesting and Daisy in workout gear was nice.
Where was Mac this episode?

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
I'm confused about ward, hoping some of you can clear it up. I didn't understand why he didn't want to use an inhuman as a host. He said "We don't feed on our own"? So taking a host is feeding on them? Is that meant to be some kind of respect amongst inhumans?

Also, can someone remind me where the non inhuman superpowered dude came from? I thought all the powered people they were collecting in the first season were aliens or alien hybrids of some sort. Or was he part of an experiment like deathlock (or whatever the fuck his name was)

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
Crusher Creel is not an alien. He was an experiment. They haven't really delved too deep into his backstory.

Also Ward is dead, the Inhuman named Hive is inhabiting his body. I think it's more about him having to kill an Inhuman to take their body. He also doesn't need to kill his powerful/useful mind controlled Inhumans when he can just feed on normies.

Enzee

Trakanon Raider
and Daisy in workout gear was nice.
I paused when she jumped on top of lincoln straddling him and they cut to her ass.. yea, I did it, I bet half of you did too! (or you are going to go back and do it now that I mentioned it..)

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
I'm confused about ward, hoping some of you can clear it up. I didn't understand why he didn't want to use an inhuman as a host. He said "We don't feed on our own"? So taking a host is feeding on them? Is that meant to be some kind of respect amongst inhumans?

Also, can someone remind me where the non inhuman superpowered dude came from? I thought all the powered people they were collecting in the first season were aliens or alien hybrids of some sort. Or was he part of an experiment like deathlock (or whatever the fuck his name was)
Absorbing man was in the first eps of last? or last/last season, the one with Xena and Almos. Xena is running her black ops w/ Hunter and Absorbing mans interferance kills Xena, b4 she loses a hand (cuz of the artifact), he was recruit by Garret (that's why they said he got unbrainwashed).

Drakain

Trakanon Raider
Wow. That was a really good episode. Got me in the feels at the end. For a minute during next week's preview, I thought they were doing Stamford for a Civil War tie in, but it's too early for that and there's no way they'd do that in the show.