Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.

Drakain

Trakanon Raider
SHIELD shield! Haha
Fun episode. I'm most curious about the Talbot interlude and if it will tie into Cap 3. Fitzsimmons was fun too.

Next week...
Kree!

Cybsled

RIP Hydra! Regarding Cap 3 (spoilers for Cap 3)

Maybe Zemo doing his shit in Cap 3 is revenge for Hydra getting wtfpwned

Column_sl

shitlord
They changed his origin, but they introduced the MCU's version of Hellfire this episode.

And Steve Rodgers Holo Shield omfg

f_captainamerica_directorofshield.png

Column_sl

shitlord
I'm going to take a wild guess and say it's Lincoln that will die.

Hellfire and Daisy mess around a lot, and with Lincoln in the picture that probly won't happen.

Cybsled

You're reading too much into it. She was worried and women have cold hands often (science has even proved this!). I doubt anything happened beyond what we saw. Hive has Will's memories and Will did care for Simmons and Simmons isn't inhuman, so it makes sense that he wouldn't hurt her in that interaction.

fris

Vyemm Raider
can't make more inhumans w/o humans. i don't think they want to wipe out humans, least not yet.

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
My hands are always cold too
frown.png

That would be great if I enjoyed sniping Twi-hards, but I don't like fat middle-aged divorcees. And the teenage ones, I'm not allowed within 500 feet of
frown.png

(That's a joke, god!)

Caliane

can't make more inhumans w/o humans. i don't think they want to wipe out humans, least not yet.
uh, what?

when a mommy and a daddy love each other very much...

in addition, its not like they turn humans into inhumans. people with the genes, already are. they just don't know it. so, yes its a reason to not just go killing indiscriminately. HIVE probably can sniff them out. and would know a latent inhuman just be looking at them.

I forget, do they have an inhuman gene test? and did Simmons take the test?

The Ancient_sl

shitlord
uh, what?

when a mommy and a daddy love each other very much...

in addition, its not like they turn humans into inhumans. people with the genes, already are. they just don't know it. so, yes its a reason to not just go killing indiscriminately. HIVE probably can sniff them out. and would know a latent inhuman just be looking at them.

I forget, do they have an inhuman gene test? and did Simmons take the test?
What exactly do you think the whole point of kidnapping the guy and buying town to experiment with duplicating the Kree's work is about. He wants to turn the whole world into inhumans and join with them.

Cybsled

What exactly do you think the whole point of kidnapping the guy and buying town to experiment with duplicating the Kree's work is about. He wants to turn the whole world into inhumans and join with them.
This. Inhumans were humans turned into inhumans by the Kree. Hive wants to replicate that Kree experiment, which in theory would turn lots of humans into inhumans (gene or not).

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
I think she is as well. She is the one that did the tests so she could change the results.

Drakain

Trakanon Raider
Monolith also reacted to any poor Hydra schmuck who drew the wrong color stone.

However, we now know that it activated at certain times to create the portals.

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
I thought they activated it with vibrations. Maybe those vibrations mimiced the natural frequency of inhumans. Or maybe I'm doing some The Flash crossover fiction in my head.

Drakain

Trakanon Raider
Yup. Thats how they could activate when they schedule didn't fit I guess. The whole obelisk thing was as confusing as sand snakes on a boat.

Column_sl

shitlord
Yeah, they could artificially activate it much like Fitz was able to activate it.

It reacted to Simmons which is the difference.

The Ancient_sl

shitlord
It destabilized on it's own repeatedly without inhumans around, they stated it was unpredictable but that they could force it with vibrations. It didn't react to Simmons as much as it happened to destabilize while she was nearby.