Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.

Qhue

Tranny Chaser
Bobbi and Hunter were some of the best parts of the show... I don't like that they are now up in the air until the if show is picked up or not.

Cybsled

I agree, but you have to explain why they aren't part of the main show anymore and this was the best option in so far that it leaves the door open.

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
I thought the show was given a pass. Really sucks that AoS loses its two best characters.
Yeah, it was originally not picked up. They changed their minds somewhere down the line and have the pilot in production. I have a feeling it's going to be a short season show like Agent Carter though.

dechire

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Yeah, it was originally not picked up. They changed their minds somewhere down the line and have the pilot in production. I have a feeling it's going to be a short season show like Agent Carter though.
I can live with that. I am definitely bummed.

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
Double Bobbi's screen time for half the episodes? I can live with that. Adrianne Palicki is... rrrrrrrgl.

Enzee

Trakanon Raider
If they end up in a tropical island setting and she's in bikinis.. ok cool.

Gotta say, that 'spy's goodbye' scene was pretty great. The whole plot seemed a little rushed, but the ending was well executed.

Nidhogg

Molten Core Raider
Yea that ending scene got me in the feels and I watched it twice over two separate days. The Mack part at the end, walking past, felt all bubbly.

The Ancient_sl

shitlord
I liked the agent Carter reference. They are really working hard to make a cohesive universe with all their shows/movies. Daredevil is doing it too this season.

Drakain

Trakanon Raider
They were saying that Civil War will effect AoS like Winter Soldier did. So we could be in for some changes.

Overall I liked the episode,but i think it suffered from being after last week's really good one. It was cool to see the dude from Season one return. Preview for next week showed two red goopy skeletons at the table that Malek tosses with his robo arms.

Enzee

Trakanon Raider
Episode was very weak, but it's certainly setting up some interesting stuff. Marvel is really doing a great job making an entire universe that all of these shows and movies fit into. The little references, same actors being used (had re-watched Avengers recently and realized Malick is the council member that tells Fury to nuke Manhatten on the video call) and such are all great.

Drakain

Trakanon Raider
Ok so what happened at the end of tonight's episode? Ward/Hive was walking over some broken glass and Asian Magneto walked in and my DVR cut off because of election shit.

Cybsled

Hive basically didn't give a shit about Hydra and wanted to blow all of Malleck's money to further his agenda. He also mentioned Malleck was dead.