Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
That's great news considering they barely got sixth season. Maybe something tied to Disney's efforts with MU mini-series?

I am gonna miss Coulson. Hopefully he gets folded back into the MCU since he's already going back into Captain Marvel.

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
I still think Season 4 was their best. The 4 various story arcs went together perfectly at the end, and the seasonal "spacing" worked because they finished each mini-saga before the next seasonal spacing. A+

I'll look forward to season 6 also.

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
I still think Season 4 was their best. The 4 various story arcs went together perfectly at the end, and the seasonal "spacing" worked because they finished each mini-saga before the next seasonal spacing. A+

I'll look forward to season 6 also.

Speaking of which they are rebooting Ghost Rider but keeping the same actor and still using the Robbie Reyes version of the Rider. It's going to be on Hulu so I assume this is gonna be a bit darker than the Disney+ stuff. They are also doing Helstrom.

Marvel’s Ghost Rider is actually a spinoff of sorts. It’ll focus on the version of the hero known as Robbie Reyes — previously seen in live action on Marvel’s Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. on ABC (as opposed to the Johnny Blaze iteration of the character infamously played by Nicolas Cage in a pair of movies). Gabriel Luna, who played Ghost Rider on Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D., will continue to reprise the role, although the story apparently won’t be related to his earlier appearance on Agents of SHIELD.

Marvel’s Helstrom will tell the story of a pair of siblings, Daimon and Ana Helstrom, whose father was a “mysterious and powerful serial killer,” which, at least in the comics, is a bit of an understatement. There, the Helstrom children’s father is Satan. The show will see the two “track down the terrorizing worst of humanity,” in what one can only assume will be a fairly dark spin on the usual superhero story.

slippery

<Bronze Donator>
I was just wondering if we were going to see more of this show. I'm pretty excited about the trailer.

Glad I noticed the thread, had to set DVR for it!

Ladro

Anomaly
What timeline are they in now? That looks like it's in the future, way past the events of Endgame.

Edit: Answered my own question.

"Except, at least at the outset, Season 6 takes place before the snap-heard-round-the-universe. And if you’re confused by that, Marvel TV has a very good reason for it. The company didn’t really know how “Endgame” was going to play out while “S.H.I.E.L.D” was shooting, or even when the new episodes would air."
Why 'Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.' Will Avoid Any 'Avengers: Endgame' Tie-Ins

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
So I watched it. Seems like they are just ignoring infinity war and endgame

Multiverse! I would be surprised if they didn't explain that somehow. Only because last season they did fuck around and change time. Plus it looks like this Coulson is from another universe or something.

Cybsled

They explained they had to ignore Endgame and IW because they weren't made privy to the details of Endgame. Since divergent timelines/multiverse is becoming a thing, I could easily see them explaining away the differences between the MCU and AoS as due to that reason.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
p16763508_b_v8_ab.jpg

Daisy and Yoyo's faces look eerily similar in this poster.

tarb

Trakanon Raider
Season 4 was by far the best, Season 5 was the worst IMO.
Really disappointing they couldn't somehow put in that they were 5 years in the future or something since they specifically name dropped Thanos and the ship in NY at the end of last season, also the time travel works completely different on AoS than it did in Endgame.