Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
Would be really cool if they ended up giving Agent Carter an effective series finale finally after all these years here in this last Agents of SHIELD season

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Would be really cool if they ended up giving Agent Carter an effective series finale finally after all these years here in this last Agents of SHIELD season
didnt they basically do that in Endgame? Cap came back and they lived happily ever after.

• 1Like

Cybsled

Endgame overwrote Agent Carter as well presumably, unless Cap traveled back to right after the show left off (in which case, Souza got kicked to the curb lol)

Then again, AoS and the movies have split so much they aren't in the same timeline anymore anyways

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
Endgame overwrote Agent Carter as well presumably, unless Cap traveled back to right after the show left off (in which case, Souza got kicked to the curb lol)

Then again, AoS and the movies have split so much they aren't in the same timeline anymore anyways

Well speaking of Souza, he's in an episode of SHIELD this season.

• 1Like

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
i mean Peggy had a nice set of twins, but the show wasnt so great by the end of season 2 that it had people begging for more. its probably for the best they didnt get a 3rd season.

• 1Picard

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>

yeah this, Endgame actually gave the show LESS of an ending rather than MORE, leaving a lot of explaining to be done of how exactly Cap came back and fit himself back into Peggy's life without drastically altering at least a couple people's lives.... which isn't supposed to happen with Endgame time travel logic.

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
Well speaking of Souza, he's in an episode of SHIELD this season.

no shit, maybe we will get an ending then. i didn't even know this. i don't see why else they'd bother casting the guy again.

• 1Like

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
My favorite season of this show is still season 4. They timed the 3 or 4 "plot sections" of the season perfectly with the extended breaks and what not. Home run season. That's the one with Ghost Rider.

Last edited:
  • 1Solidarity

Qhue

Trump's Staff
Show is back for the final season and it looks like they are going to tie up as many loose ends as they can.

Hail Hydra!

• 1Like

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
Still a (~2%) chance for Haley Atwell next week *crosses fingers*

• 1Solidarity

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
Haley Titwell?
Hayley-Atwell-big-boobs.gif

• 1Like

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
no shit, maybe we will get an ending then. i didn't even know this. i don't see why else they'd bother casting the guy again.
I like what they did with Sousa in the last 2 episodes. Show is filling in some plot gaps. Enjoying this season so far.

• 1Like

Cybsled

Since the same actor played a cop in Avengers, people are theorizing Souza will end up being revealed as actually being that cop.

• 2Like
  • 1Mother of God
Reactions: 2 users

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
I like what they did with Sousa in the last 2 episodes. Show is filling in some plot gaps. Enjoying this season so far.

When Coulson said "welcome to the afterlife, I'll tell you all about it" I got the impression that they might be setting things up to do it with several more characters in coming episodes.

Adding JUST Sousza to the team for the last what 8 episodes?, awesome as he he is, would be weird, seems like there's gotta be more, yeah?

• 1Like