Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.

Mahes

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
That was a good episode. Really wanted to see Daisy unload. The amount of power that was coming from her was epic in that scene. I did enjoy the look he had when he realized he was no where close to her league of power and control. Damn May's interference. Was probably for the better as it would have taken a portion of the state out. I guess we get to finally see fitz or something to that effect.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
Nice touch having Bill Paxton's son playing the younger version of his character John Garret.

Cybsled

Ya, Daisy going super saiyan was nice, but she probably would have destroyed the entire base with everyone inside it.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Qhue

Trump's Staff
Can we hope that in the finale we finally get to see Daisy unleashed? Puhleaaaze?!!?

• 1Like

Mahes

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I just hope that was a prelude to her actually getting to show what she can do. Maybe they meet again, but this time in an open area, with no interruptions. It was just so sweet how he talked up her initial attack with a grade of a B, and then that happened.

Its interesting because Daisy has always had to keep her power in check for the same reason that her sister has to. The difference was a lack of training which now her sister appears to have overcome. Daisy's internal rage was about to override any training she had had, so May's gunshot was a good thing. A head on head confrontation between the 2 sisters could generate the same kind of power as an atomic explosion most likely. It would also wipe both of them out, so there is going to have to be another route taken to end this. Sound waves can suppress fire but I doubt that is the route the writers will go. Moments like that moment with Daisy are one of many reasons I dislike this show ending.

Last edited:

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Hopefully the series ends with Daisy going full power and tearing the world apart.

Cybsled

Quake is in the comics, so pretty easy to reintroduce her to a new audience. I wonder if the finale for this will setup a new show? All the time fuckery ends up with them in a new timeline which ends up being the main MCU timeline. This would allow them to handwave away stuff like Thanos snap not happening in AoS.

• 1Like

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
Can we hope that in the finale we finally get to see Daisy unleashed? Puhleaaaze?!!?
As long as by unleashed you mean this:
lusciousnet_chloe_bennett_in_this_w_320167296[1].gif

• 3I Came
Reactions: 2 users

Hoss

<Gold Donor>
Can someone explain to me why the immortal woman who survived being cut into pieces is dead from a neck snap?

Mahes

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Is she? While it did appear that she died, nothing is set in stone yet as to her not reviving. Stay tuned next week.

Cybsled

Can someone explain to me why the immortal woman who survived being cut into pieces is dead from a neck snap?

That's how Daisy's dad killed her along with the spine crush. Presumably that is her weakness.

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
That's how Daisy's dad killed her along with the spine crush. Presumably that is her weakness.
When she died the first time and her powers were stolen. Daisy's Dad sewed her back together and somehow got her healing powers to go again. The last two times she died it was like broken necks. She is also not like Wolverine. She has to steal life force to heal.

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
Btw anyone else find it funny that Daisy was kind of like the SJW of the show when it started out and now she's got a thing for Sousa who is the most CIS white male they've had on the show.

• 1Salty

Hoss

<Gold Donor>
Btw anyone else find it funny that Daisy was kind of like the SJW of the show when it started out and now she's got a thing for Sousa who is the most CIS white male they've had on the show.

It does feel strange when hollywood acknowledges reality that some people find uncomfortable. But funny isn't the word I'd use.

• 1Like

Cybsled

Sousa is going to check the majority of women's boxes when you get down to it: Old school Gentleman, confident, smart, moral compass, good personality, keeps an open mind but has his own mind and will let you know what he is thinking, implicitly trusts you so long as you don't seriously break that trust, know he always has your back, respects when you're better than him in certain things but isn't afraid to speak up when he's going to be better in certain things, gets shit done when no one else will do it.

Plus Ward and Lincoln are pretty low bars to pass as well lol

• 3Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users

Qhue

Trump's Staff
Flashback Fitz is still Fitz!

It seems pretty clear now that what Simmons left behind wasn't just Fitz, but Deke's mother as well. In principle she can time travel and the kid never misses their mom, but she wiped her own mind to not go crazy.

Mahes

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
This I feel has always been the problem with this show. You have to just pretend that the Avengers do not exist. 4 Star Ships appearing in orbit and firing on the planet would be justification for Dr. Strange, Ant Man, Spider Man and whoever else could come to come. While it could be argued that a few were busy, there is no way every hero is currently occupied.

But since this is nearing the final episode, maybe they do show up.

Qhue

Trump's Staff
At this point they are still in the 1980s so no one is around. Too late for classic Ant Man of the 60s and too early for even Captain Marvel

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
At this point they are still in the 1980s so no one is around. Too late for classic Ant Man of the 60s and too early for even Captain Marvel
But it is the future of the past so Strange would have known about it.