Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.

Nehrak_sl

shitlord
and they need to remove that no computer bracelet already. its fucking pointless to have her walking around with a computer in that hand and talking about using a computer while wearing it.
I always find these comments weird, since it was flat out said in E05 that the bracelets are programmable to do whatever, and they never said what hers did (ie - people are assuming she shouldn't be able to because her ex-boyfriend's does).

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Oh ok. Still its a stupid thing they are milking for no reason. She should have been fired, jailed or at the least restricted from the team. If they dont then might as well remove the damned bracelet. It serves no real purpose other than when coulson removes it later on it makes a dramatic moment

Mahes

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Yes you can be almost guaranteed that a moment will come that involves either just Coulson or the entire team being around her when the bracelet is removed. It will show that the team once again trusts her and she is free to roam her pen again.

Best case scenario : She dies and then Coulson removes it. The team then reflects that despite having the bracelet, that she was always a trusted member of the team.

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Best case scenario would be where she has to infiltrate somewhere completely naked with no bracelet and that episode airs on HBO.

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
Just imagine how much dick she was sucking while trying to be a pop star. I wouldn't be surprised if she's in the triple digits by now.

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Start of the episode I thought the religious chick was the ex-wife from Justified for a second. Then it turns out redneck Nightcrawler was the bareknuckle boxer dude from last season of Justified.

Jefferson_sl

shitlord
Best case scenario : She dies and then Coulson removes it. The team then reflects that despite having the bracelet, that she was always a trusted member of the team.
Is it safe to watch yet? I want to like this show but this girl is dragging it to a halt. Come on Joss, I know you have it in you to kill a character when the show calls for it and it's beyond time for a sacrifice.

Bondurant

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Is it safe to watch yet? I want to like this show but this girl is dragging it to a halt. Come on Joss, I know you have it in you to kill a character when the show calls for it and it's beyond time for a sacrifice.
If you think Joss Whedon is a Marvel : Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. active writer / showrunner you're being delusional.

Kreugen

Vyemm Raider
Maybe it was because I was watching it in the car but I still have no idea what "The Calvary" story was supposed to be.

Someone (May?) fucked up an ambush
All/most are captured. May may or may not have been one of the captives.
???? happens during captivity. Perhaps May was sexually assaulted, over and over, by her male and female captors.
May frees the captives by taking out 20 dudes without a weapon. Presumably with the MacGruber throat-rip.
May is remembered heroically as "The Calvary", but deeply regrets this.
Someone May cared about may or may not have possibly maybe died, based on her speech at the end to Nightcrawler, or maybe not, she could just be referring to holding on to her regret for any number of things that maybe happened during the botched ambush and subsequent rescue.

I'm just going with the sexual assault angle. She's working through it by finally opening up her snatch for Agent Dudebro.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Maybe it was because I was watching it in the car but I still have no idea what "The Calvary" story was supposed to be.

Someone (May?) fucked up an ambush
All/most are captured. May may or may not have been one of the captives.
???? happens during captivity. Perhaps May was sexually assaulted, over and over, by her male and female captors.
May frees the captives by taking out 20 dudes without a weapon. Presumably with the MacGruber throat-rip.
May is remembered heroically as "The Calvary", but deeply regrets this.
Someone May cared about may or may not have possibly maybe died, based on her speech at the end to Nightcrawler, or maybe not, she could just be referring to holding on to her regret for any number of things that maybe happened during the botched ambush and subsequent rescue.

I'm just going with the sexual assault angle. She's working through it by finally opening up her snatch for Agent Dudebro.
i just assumed that she was brainwashed or had her head seriously toyed with. she loosened up after she overheard skye (ugh i hate even typing her name) had her little uplifting speech to jesusgirl

Szlia

My understanding is that she was in contact with some "dark powers", possibly posessed by them and possibly altered in some way by them. When the ghostly mechanic tried to surprise her in the plane, she vanished, surprising him. She might have... pooooowerzzzzzzzzzz. DUN DUN DUN!

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
All I took from it was that she had to take out an unknown number of assailants, by hand, to save everyone else. It took her to a dark place, where she had to become a killing machine, and it took away all of her laughter and happiness. Sort of like how "dying" (or whatever happened to him) took away a bit of Coulson's asshole-ness and made him care about people.

If there is more to it than that, I'll be surprised. I've got no idea where you guys come up with some of this stuff.

I got nothing about sexual assault, super powers, brainwashing, being able to teleport, etc. She just vanished from the dude on the plane because she's all badass like that, he was still just a normal rube when it came right down to it, he could just phase in and out of dimensions or whatever. Easy for her to trick and beat up once she realized what he was.

Nehrak_sl

shitlord
All I took from it was that she had to take out an unknown number of assailants, by hand, to save everyone else. It took her to a dark place, where she had to become a killing machine, and it took away all of her laughter and happiness. Sort of like how "dying" (or whatever happened to him) took away a bit of Coulson's asshole-ness and made him care about people.

If there is more to it than that, I'll be surprised. I've got no idea where you guys come up with some of this stuff.

I got nothing about sexual assault, super powers, brainwashing, being able to teleport, etc. She just vanished from the dude on the plane because she's all badass like that, he was still just a normal rube when it came right down to it, he could just phase in and out of dimensions or whatever. Easy for her to trick and beat up once she realized what he was.
You're also forgetting the implication where the captive civilian girl was killed during this as well, presumably right in front of her.

Szlia

My initial instinct would be to say that, from a storytelling perspective, it would be a strange way to go about it if it was supposed to be a first. But again, the silent understanding and 'no fuss' policy of two weary warriors could explain this representation for a first... Wait & see?