Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.

Cybsled

Well, we were sorta right, although I doubt he is dead. I didn't suspect the twist, though.

As for Skye's search for her parents, I'm even more convinced now that May's "Calvary" incident resulted in them dying and she was the female shield agent who dropped off Skye.

Skylancer81

Molten Core Raider
Good episode tonight. Lots of strings tied together. Jan 7th is not that long of a break to find out how Coulson is.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
i cant even say this show is terrible because in a terrible show stuff has to happen for it to be terrible. what happened this week? a few splosions and May very mildly rebuffed skye about her mommy issues during a mission which sent her into a childish tizzy. we saw pursuit of happiness superdad doublecross the guy who gave him a second chance and talking and more talking occurred. im very close to ditching this show. right now its 50/50 if i ever bother watching when this comes back on.

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
i cant even say this show is terrible because in a terrible show stuff has to happen for it to be terrible. what happened this week? a few splosions and May very mildly rebuffed skye about her mommy issues during a mission which sent her into a childish tizzy. we saw pursuit of happiness superdad doublecross the guy who gave him a second chance and talking and more talking occurred. im very close to ditching this show. right now its 50/50 if i ever bother watching when this comes back on.
First, what Grimmlokk said.

Second, your stereotypes are showing. Is every black dad with a son going to be called Pursuit of Happyness? We get it, he's black, he's got a kid.

Third, "very mildly rebuffed skye about her mommy issues during a mission which sent her into a childish tizzy?" Are you for real? You've already admitted you hardly watch these shows, so I have to attribute it to that. The entire reason she got involved with hacking and SHIELD and all that shit is to find her parents. Coulson, someone she has come to trust and respect, said he would help her. May just told her that he's been lying to her the entire time and has no intention of telling her. You don't think that's a fairly major blow to her entire "new life" she's built on the team? Not to mention her entire life's goal? We get it, you hate Skye, but you're also completely misrepresenting what happened because you hate her.

Please, just stop watching the show, you obviously can't separate your hatred of it and her from anything that actually happens, so why DO you keep watching? This isn't Walking Dead where at least it is fun to talk about how dumb it is.

Lusiphur

Peasant
Unfortunately Astro is kind of right. This episode was pretty bad. If you enjoy the show then fine, but the criticisms are valid from my point of view.

Mahes

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I think I know why I am on the fence about this show even at this stage. Have they had an episode where somebody did not cry yet?? I have no problem with feelings and such, but it seems like they are going by some sort of emotional chart that states that every show must run through all the gambits of emotion to be successful. That is fine for shows based purely around character and drama like a soap opera. It seems odd in a show that is supposed to be about agents that work for the government that work around Super Heroes. Occasionally crying is fine, but it just feels like they over play that card too much. I want the show to work but I will be glad when the show gets over the past(Origin) and starts working in the present for the future.

Goatface

overnight ratings have it a season low of 2.0 in 18to49 and 5.92 million viewers. previous low (final) was 2.2 and 6.67mil, so with the final it could get closer

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
Unfortunately Astro is kind of right. This episode was pretty bad. If you enjoy the show then fine, but the criticisms are valid from my point of view.
Oh, I don't disagree that the episode was pretty bad. But Astro was completely undervaluing what happened just because he hates Skye. That was a pretty huge blow to her, and pretty much any chick in any show would have bawled her eyes out over it. He'd have thought it was awesome if "Hermione" or Felicity did it.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Hey i didnt even mention hermione getting all horndogs over pursuit of happiness superdad. And as for skye. Yes i fucking hate her, but she has been waiting her whole life to resolve her mommy issues, she could wait a bit longer. they are in the middle of a mission that resulted in their team getting their asses kicked and she is still up May's bunghole whining about, 'who's my mommy wah!!'. Wtf bitch needed to be put in her place and told that you dont bring up trifling shit during a mission. then she runs off like a 3 year old that was told there is no ice cream bars left in the freezer, ripping up all her little papers and and just making a complete ass of herself.

Homsar

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Just watched a couple more episodes and holy fuck skye is terrible. I like how she does stupid shit every episodes, breaks protocol and no one cares. I child could write a better episode

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
the black guys acting was really bad... like he didn't belong. it was really hard to watch his mono-tone delivery and campy excitement, if he was there to make skye's acting look good by acting so bad, mission successful.

i think our momma may theory could still pan out, pretty sure she's highly classified so her files would be high level only, and that other girl skye saw was pretty much just a shield fedex girl.

we just don't know May's age on the show, right now, she's a super cougar irl, hell if she had a child with bad decisions and then that child also made bad decisions she could be a great-grandma. but then the show again never puts out May's age or that skye is asian (she probably just looks like a white girl to most ppl, her asian features are very slight)

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Felicity is a boss. Thats why. And i have not forgotten skye chong or skye wang or whatever i was calling her. Its just not fun to call her silly names because her character is so excruciatingly awful

Ganthorn

N00b
Did Coulson's over exaggerated "driving" bother anyone else? Why do actors always have to swing the wheel back and forth wildly while going slowly down a straight street lol