Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
No way bro, she's a 5, maybe 6 at best in full make up. Gentlemen here bang nothing but dimes.

Frankly I feel kind of irresponsible posting this because all your keyboard will be ruined by vomit.

God, why didn't her parents just beat her deformed head off a rock at birth?

I'm pretty sure none of you willclick on this link to see her nudein Magic City. Wouldn't want you studs to go blind.
Ugh, I was eating breakfast when I clicked this Grimm, and now I can't finish it.

Because I'm beating off.

Raes

Vyemm Raider
I'd rather just have another episode. It's too fucking bad we don't have some kind of futuristic sci-fi computer network thing where they could, I dunno, load up(?) that shit, and let people choose to watch them do their boring shit.

meStevo

I think your wife's a bigfoot gus.
<Silver Donator>
I kinda think they're also doing it so the episodes are lined up with the Winter Soldier release, I think the next 3? episodes have ties to the movie in some form.

Raes

Vyemm Raider
Poor planning is no excuse. Numbers, how do they work?

Could be they did it so the tv cast could be at the premiere. Still don't get me no new episode this week. I'm just getting more annoyed all the time with crazy convoluted tv scheduling. Of the few decent shows that don't get cancelled half a season in. AoS is marginal as is, but still has potential.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
7 episodes nonstop starting next week. This show is dying in the ratings already, but marvel and disney are going to keep it going as a infomercial for their films

Cybsled

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
They said the next new episode is April 1st, which is in 2 weeks. The schedule bullshit is probably playing no small part in the ratings hit.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Another one month wonder? Holy fuck i thought it was just a week break. Abc is such garbage. No wonder i abandoned it years ago.

Column_sl

shitlord
These Deathlock pictures look terrible....

rrr_img_62934.jpg
rrr_img_62932.jpg
rrr_img_62933.jpg

Skylancer81

Molten Core Raider
When it comes back April 1st no more breaks till season finale.

04-01
04-08
04-15
04-22
04-29
05-06
05-13

Last 7 episodes all in a row.

That aside the special tonight seemed to show that the Clairvoyant is someone in SHIELD. However that is probably just how they wanted to tease it. Also looked like Deathlok is under SHIELD control.

Also loved the Antman scenes running at the credits for the special. And true HULKBUSTER Iron Man armor for Avengers Age of Ultron looked nice.

First AVENGERS: AGE OF ULTRON Concept Art Reveals Hulkbuster, Scarlet Witch And Quicksilver!

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
I was excited to see all of the things they've accomplished and the teasers of what they have planned in this episode. I haven't loved every single movie, but as a whole I'm absolutely thrilled by what they've accomplished, and what they hope to accomplish in the future. Sure, this was pretty much just a cheerleading episode, but I ate it up, and I'd watch another one next year, and the year after, etc. There are very few movies that I look forward to as much as the next Marvel movies anymore. And even if Agents of SHIELD is a bit mediocre at times, it has Agent Coulson and occasional guest stars like Sif, so I'll keep watching. I'll also watch every single episode of those Netflix series as well, and pretty much anything else they put out until something finally gets really bad. Agents of SHIELD is nowhere near that bad for me.

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Looks alone Sif is hotter (to me), but I didn't think Lorelei was ugly by any stretch of the imagination. As Astro said, if she wanted me, she could have me.
Well duh, bet we're talking hollywood levels of hot. By hollywood standards she's below average. All I said was that, as far as I recalled, she was the worst looking girl with a speaking part this week.

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Damn, didn't record it because they didn't call it M.a.r.v.e.l. . A.g.e.n.t.s. . o.f. .S.H.E.I.L.D.

Anyone got any highlights from it?