Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.

Skylancer81

Molten Core Raider
I have seen the clip that you all are speaking about.

They are called "Miracles". Lame I know. The Baron has Quicksilver and Scarlet Witch with him. Quicksilver is bouncing off the walls at super speeds, Scarlet Witch is levitating blocks with her mind. The Baron then says "The age of Miracles has begun..."

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
I have seen the clip that you all are speaking about.

They are called "Miracles". Lame I know. The Baron has Quicksilver and Scarlet Witch with him. Quicksilver is bouncing off the walls at super speeds, Scarlet Witch is levitating blocks with her mind. The Baron then says "The age of Miracles has begun..."
That clip Astro posted the other day addresses that a little bit (I think? maybe I read it somewhere else?), and I'm not so sure that is actually what they are going to be called as opposed to just kind of a descriptive term. I could be wrong, but I didn't get the impression they were actually going to call them that. I sure hope not, particularly since (as far as I'm aware, having been out of comics for a few decades) it has no connection to anything in the Marvel Universe.

Szlia

I don't understand why they feel the need to have these syncretic universes. For me, the core problematic in X-Men is completely at odds with the essence of the Avengers. At least in their movie versions.

Caliane

yeah. Have said it before. Mutants in general just don't make any sense in the greater Marvel universe.

People want the shared universe though, due to characterization. There is just too much history and character interaction to ignore now.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
No more Inhumans..
i don't think most ppl will get this.

good double sagas

Avengers Disassembled: Brian Michael Bendis, David Finch: 9780785122944: Amazon.com: Books
House of M: Brian Michael Bendis, Olivier Coipel: 9780785117216: Amazon.com: Books

i think the reason why ppl want an all encompassing universe, is b/c it's familiar with them, and b/c of old legacy continuity, it's a thing to do. which i don't care for, if 616 was gone and the ultimate universe became standard, i'd be fine with it. No legacy issues to deal with and the origins are much palitable.

Droigan

Trakanon Raider

Skipped through it to see if the stars from Shield would talk about the show (they do somewhat). But skip to 1 hour 31 minutes in... Look at Wards face when Skye barges in. He looks for real annoyed, not a good enough actor to pull off that fake smile.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
i dont blame him for being annoyed, and he does look annoyed as well as the other dude. they were like, oh shit, she showed up, lets go somewhere else.

faille

Molten Core Raider
They really don't like each other. That was more entertaining then most of the scenes they are in in the show!

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
she drunk? why's she patting the bald guys head like a dog? don't bald guys hate that?

man ward looked like he was giving a basic publicity interview, then trainwreck stumbles in.

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
first SOLID episode. but it was due to a super showing up. keep the supers coming.
It's funny you say that, I thought this was the worst episode to date. I loved lady sif, but goddam there were so many things that made me twitch. Like why send male agents after her, why did ward hesitate, and most importantly, why wasn't the seductive siren hotter? Pretty sure she was the ugliest woman with lines in the episode. My wife says she thinks it was on purpose to show us it's her power rather than just men thinking with their dicks. But if that's what they were going for, they really should have gone ludicrous with it and cast someone like the gal who played phyllis in The Office.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
It's funny you say that, I thought this was the worst episode to date. I loved lady sif, but goddam there were so many things that made me twitch. Like why send male agents after her, why did ward hesitate, and most importantly, why wasn't the seductive siren hotter? Pretty sure she was the ugliest woman with lines in the episode. My wife says she thinks it was on purpose to show us it's her power rather than just men thinking with their dicks. But if that's what they were going for, they really should have gone ludicrous with it and cast someone like the gal who played phyllis in The Office.
as to the male agents, i wondered that too, but it was to set up the fight between ward and may. and as for lorelei not being super hot, hotness is only a small part. two chicks in a bar, one is the prettiest goddamn girl you ever saw, the other is your average cute girl. the hot chick wont even look at you when you offer to buy her a drink, the average cute girl whispers in your ear she wants to ride your cock like an exercise bike. who are you going to leave the bar with? this chick was laying down the "fuck me" eyes hardcore. im quite sure if lady sif and lorelei were the chicks in the bar, i would have dismissed big hottie and took bangbus 2014 out to the backseat of my car for a little test run.

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
Looks alone Sif is hotter (to me), but I didn't think Lorelei was ugly by any stretch of the imagination. As Astro said, if she wanted me, she could have me.

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Looks alone Sif is hotter (to me), but I didn't think Lorelei was ugly by any stretch of the imagination. As Astro said, if she wanted me, she could have me.
No way bro, she's a 5, maybe 6 at best in full make up. Gentlemen here bang nothing but dimes.

Frankly I feel kind of irresponsible posting this because all your keyboard will be ruined by vomit.

listal_2.jpg

God, why didn't her parents just beat her deformed head off a rock at birth?

I'm pretty sure none of you willclick on this link to see her nudein Magic City. Wouldn't want you studs to go blind.

Raes

Vyemm Raider
Haha. I was going to do the same thing, different pic tho. But, I figured why waste the effort. All I can say is, if you think Lorelei is ugly, or even average, maybe you should reconsider your sexual orientation.