Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.

Cybsled

I'd blame the crummy 1st half of the season more than anything. People don't give shows a chance anymore...if ST:TNG launched today, that shit would have been cancelled by the end of the 1st season. The show has gotten much stronger on the last half, but the trick is trying to get those folks back.

Column_sl

shitlord
It's getting renewed, they are just keeping it secret.
I'll just wait for the official announcement, but it's pretty much a lock if what I heard is true from an inside source.

I believe they will announce it when the whole cast comes to Houston in 14 days. Can't wait to sit on that panel.

Terial

Trakanon Raider
awww how sweet, after all that happened everyone will eventually forgive ward and all live happily ever after... all because he dumped the cargo hold instead of killing them... (regardless if that should have killed them)... it's such a sweet and heartfelt show....

Barab

Silver Knight of the Realm
umm how they going to get out of that basement with a bunch of cyber warriors flexing them down ?

Column_sl

shitlord
Hmm interesting. I think they are inhumans now because in the current inhuman arc they change much like flowers was talking about.

slippery

<Bronze Donator>
I'd blame the crummy 1st half of the season more than anything. People don't give shows a chance anymore...if ST:TNG launched today, that shit would have been cancelled by the end of the 1st season. The show has gotten much stronger on the last half, but the trick is trying to get those folks back.
Way too many shows don't get given enough time now a days

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
and sky is a celestial baby, only way for two "monsters" to wipe out a town is just the overwhelming power of 2 celestials, but then this sounds like the origin story for irredeemable.

Qhue

Tranny Chaser
I'm still sticking with Inhumans and they can just use the terrigen mist / Kree connection to explain away people who get superpowers and thus conveniently avoid the whole Scarlet Witch / Quicksilver background.

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
So I guess Ward's backstory is setting up his redemption. Or if they wanna be unpredictable, it can just set him up to kill garret and say something like "that's not attachment is it?" as he pulls the trigger.