Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.

Raes

Vyemm Raider
Like was said, a lie detector is only as good as the questions being given.

"Have you been recruited by HYDRA or a HYDRA agent? Are you working towards an agenda laid out by HYDRA or a HYDRA agent?"

*blam*
Nah, it would have been more like:

"Are you a Hydra agent?"
"No."
*pulls out gun and aims it at your head* "No, really, are you a Hydra agent?"
"No."
"No, seriously, are you a Hydra agent?"
"No."
"Pinky swear, are you Hydra!?!"
"No, I am not a mythical multi-headed creature."
"Ok, you're free to go."

Valderen

Space Pirate
<Bronze Donator>
It's a Joss Whedon show, so it's fairly predictable...

Ward = Angel
Skye = Buffy
Coulson = Giles
Simmons = Willow
Fitz = Xander
Miranda = Joyce (Buffy's mom, except she kicks ass)

So Angel...opps I mean Ward has always been bad, but he's a weakness(a soul), he falls in loves with Buffy...oops Skye. Betrays the scooby gang(shield).

So he'll somewhat redeem himself, but the scooby gang won't accept him...so Buffy will see him anyways, and he'll provide info that helps the gang, and saves them once in a while...and a certain truce will exist as he helps the team from the outside.

Now how fast that happens, I don't know they could drag it a few seasonm in Buffy is any indication.

So the show should really be called Skye: The Agent of SHIELD, but the Buffy: The Vampire Slayer similarities might be too obvious.
smile.png

Neph_sl

shitlord
Finale was okay. I like how Coulson and Fury just stood around the last 10 min of the fight, spouting one liners and essentially waiting for someone to save their butts.

Also, how did Garrett hop in that chair when they put him in a box?

Skylancer81

Molten Core Raider
Well we got Life Model Decoys after all with Patton Oswald. At least that's my take with them coming up with "Billy" instead of another Eric.

I prefer season endings with minor spoilers like this one to most seasons that end with two part episodes or cliffhangers.

I figured they would go with the Director Coluson angle to rebuild a better SHIELD from the ground up with his team as the core.

Also I am hoping for the Riker's beard effect with season 2 building on season one and getting much better. Not that I disliked this first season at all. Just that it was a builder season for sure.

The Ancient_sl

shitlord
It's a Joss Whedon show, so it's fairly predictable...

Ward = Angel
Skye = Buffy
Coulson = Giles
Simmons = Willow
Fitz = Xander
Miranda = Joyce (Buffy's mom, except she kicks ass)

So Angel...opps I mean Ward has always been bad, but he's a weakness(a soul), he falls in loves with Buffy...oops Skye. Betrays the scooby gang(shield).

So he'll somewhat redeem himself, but the scooby gang won't accept him...so Buffy will see him anyways, and he'll provide info that helps the gang, and saves them once in a while...and a certain truce will exist as he helps the team from the outside.

Now how fast that happens, I don't know they could drag it a few seasonm in Buffy is any indication.

So the show should really be called Skye: The Agent of SHIELD, but the Buffy: The Vampire Slayer similarities might be too obvious.
smile.png
So absolutely incorrect. Worst analogy ever.

Column_sl

shitlord
I knew we were going to get screwed on the Skye reveal, ah well at least they got picked up for season 2.

My favorite parts were definitely Nick Fury saving Fitz/Simmons, and the possible Life Model decoys.

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
It wasn't too bad I feel. Could have been better, but could have been a lot worse. I was hoping they'd do something definite with Ward, but I have a feeling he'll be around more than a prisoner should be.

I found it interesting that May wasn't really affected by the Berserker Staff, other than being stronger. I guess all that zen shit really works!

Column_sl

shitlord
It wasn't too bad I feel. Could have been better, but could have been a lot worse. I was hoping they'd do something definite with Ward, but I have a feeling he'll be around more than a prisoner should be.

I found it interesting that May wasn't really affected by the Berserker Staff, other than being stronger. I guess all that zen shit really works!
She already had contact with the staff in the original episode. Even Ward picked it up when they raided the Shield compound, and didn't go berserk.

Cybsled

Pretty good finale. I lol'd at the Garret coming back to life and Coulson insta-gibbing him with the HYDRA particle beam weapon ;p Funny how Fury considered Coulson an Avenger, thus why he used the project on him.

Anyways, next season should be interesting. Skye's father is obviously not human, but I'm curious what the full reveal will be. Koenig has to be some type of LMD...I imagine they will use it as a throw-away to satisfy fans and mention it was a failed project, but Fury used the prototype to guard his secret bases. Fitz will end up being HODOR next season I am guessing and Simmons will work on a way to restore him. Coulson is supposed to be the start of a new SHIELD, although I suspect it won't exactly be a swift growth
wink.png

Caliane

Pretty good finale. I lol'd at the Garret coming back to life and Coulson insta-gibbing him with the HYDRA particle beam weapon ;p Funny how Fury considered Coulson an Avenger, thus why he used the project on him.

Anyways, next season should be interesting. Skye's father is obviously not human, but I'm curious what the full reveal will be. Koenig has to be some type of LMD...I imagine they will use it as a throw-away to satisfy fans and mention it was a failed project, but Fury used the prototype to guard his secret bases. Fitz will end up being HODOR next season I am guessing and Simmons will work on a way to restore him. Coulson is supposed to be the start of a new SHIELD, although I suspect it won't exactly be a swift growth
wink.png
yeah. LMD for Koenig is very satisfying to me. That shit pissed me off. but, this goes a long way.
First, ideally they are both LMD. We never see the real guy. And LMD as imperfect copies, ideal for isolation, and limited human contact works well for both. And explains why they are not used elsewhere.
Also, they can TOTALLY make a great joke about the LMD failing to administer the Voight-Kampff lie detector test.

yimmien

Molten Core Raider
I was thinking skye and raina were skrulls too after last week. The line I think Garrett said about it's what is behind her eyes that is scary made me think of being shapeshifted. I thought skrulls fit more as a "monster" too. Maybe the show writers haven't even decided yet though, could definitely see inhuman as well.

Also good call on being linked to the Supreme intelligence.