Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
I'm not saying I'm anywhere certain, but her saying she wanted to know what she'd become was a huge indicator to me that she was an Inhuman. No one knows what they will transform into once exposed to the mist, and many of them end up monstrous or beast-like, or possessing dangerous powers that make them unable/unsuitable for living amongst others. So her wanting to know before she transformed seems like a pretty reasonable conclusion.

I can't really see her asking that question if she knew she were a Kree or a Skrull, because they don't suddenly change into something completely different that I'm aware of.

Woefully Inept

Ssraeszha Raider
Can Marvel Studios use the term "Skrull"? Isn't it part of the Fantastic Four license that Fox has? Or am I just making shit up?

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
It might be under the same type of license that Scarlet Witch & Quicksilver are covered under. That's why they can both appear in the X-Men films as well as the Avengers films.

Cybsled

They aren't Skrulls. They like the "it's all connected" stuff, so since GotG is coming out next and introduced the Kree, chances are they will be Inhumans. Like was pointed out, Raina wants to know what she will become, which ties in with the Terragen Mist transformation.

Kreugen

Vyemm Raider
After a 50 year old 100 pound asian woman walked up to a super-strong super-soldier wielding a staff that multiplies his strength and aggressiveness 100-fold and pulled it out of his hands and beat him with it.

May = She-Hulk?

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
After a 50 year old 100 pound asian woman walked up to a super-strong super-soldier wielding a staff that multiplies his strength and aggressiveness 100-fold and pulled it out of his hands and beat him with it.

May = She-Hulk?
more like,
MAOS=fucking stupid

Jarnin_sl

shitlord
When I saw May toss the Berserker staff, I laughed out loud. Good idea, May! I guess that opens the door for another berserker staff story in season 2.

Fingz_sl

shitlord
Anyone have a picture of May wearing glasses? When she went with Colson to sell the pistol technology to the scientists? She looked kind of hot.

Jorren

Maximum Derek
<Bronze Donator>
Like this? Could not find an of her with glasses other than a couple from that episode.
rrr_img_66956.jpg

Agraza

Registered Hutt
Show got markedly better toward the end of the season as they embraced the hydra story arc more significantly. The early episodes where they randomly go do some weak shit was boring.