Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Ending guy is the father from Cougar Town
I paused it when I saw his face and just puzzled over where I knew him from until I got it. I was thinking he normally had a Southern accent before it came to me.

Good episode. Though I don't particularly agree on the choreography getting better, just because it was one of the high points of the show from the start.

Agraza

Registered Hutt
I actually thought the fight scene with Ming was sloppy. That chain-knife was loose and frequently being slung wide. That guy didn't know how to use it well.

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
That chain-knife was loose and frequently being slung wide. That guy didn't know how to use it well.
This-Fucking-Guy.jpg

Jorren

Maximum Derek
<Bronze Donator>
Paliki is a great addition to the team. Bummer about Fitz and Simmons, though it does add a dimension to the show. I can see Coulson setting up Ward's escape. Otherwise he should have been chained up Hannibal Lecter style. Though an argument could be made due to the fact he killed soldiers...

Cantatus

Lord Nagafen Raider
Ward is evil. Also a much more interesting character as an evil guy.
I don't know he's necessarily "evil", but I'm glad they really haven't been doing much of a redemption arc with him so far. No one is buying his shit or giving him any leeway, which is going to make it difficult for him to "be part of the team". I don't think he's going to return to Hydra, but I think SHIELD turning their back on him is going to force him to exist somewhere in the middle, but it remains to be seen if that'll be more as an anti-hero or just someone who decides to burn everyone. Regardless, I agree he'smuchmore interesting this season, and I look forward to seeing what he'll do now that he's no longer locked in Coulson's basement.

And the only way I really see Coulson setting up his escape is only if the FBI agents were given Night-Night guns. Coulson had to know that if Ward was going to escape, the only way he was getting out of that van was by killing everyone in it.

Coulson's always been nerdy (Captain America trading cards?), it was kinda fun to have him go for a Grumpy Cat mug. Also, Mockingbird was wearing a Star Wars shirt earlier in the ep
Now that Disney owns practically everything, I've noticed they've started to like sticking references in their shows. The kid inOnce Upon a Timejust got Thor and Captain America comics a couple weeks ago, and I know they've referenced Star Wars a few times.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
Now that Disney owns practically everything, I've noticed they've started to like sticking references in their shows. The kid inOnce Upon a Timejust got Thor and Captain America comics a couple weeks ago, and I know they've referenced Star Wars a few times.
Let's just get it out of the way, Thor is a Disney Princess now, she should be hanging out with Elsa and those other bitches.

Column_sl

shitlord
That's true Ward killed more people. I love to see what his place will be in the MCU. Maybe he becomes one of there established villains from the comics

Neph_sl

shitlord
So I don't follow the comics and therefore have no idea who the Inhumans are outside of wikipedia. But couldn't there be a tie in between Agents of SHIELD and the Inumans movie given the Kree connection?

The Ancient_sl

shitlord
I'm surprised people keep mentioning the choreography is so much improved from S1 to S2. I don't remember much about how S1 finished, but I remember solidly thinking that the first few episodes of season 1 had some of the best fight choreography I'd ever seen on television and thinking it was the one good thing the show had going for it.

And thinking back S1 finished strong fight wise too. Grant vs. May?

Neph_sl

shitlord
Inhumans are basically descendants of the Kree, so since we already know Kree are in the show I would say yes
Given that the Inhumans movie is 4 years away (Nov 2018), that gives plenty of time to develop Skye into an Inhuman with powers. It doesn't necessarily mean she'll be a part of the Inhuman team (I think someone described them as like the X-Men?). But then again, 4 years is a really long time for a TV show to develop a character.

I guess I'm just grasping at straws to see how AoS would fit into Inhumans. Someone else who actually read the comics should probably do it before I hurt myself.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
Remember we're also dealing with different universes, the comics is the 616 universe and AOS/movies is the Marvel Cinematic Universe(MCU 199999). What we're all speculating is how Marvel is trying really hard to write out mutants and to make inhumans cool(they're not).

Currently inhumans has it's own series, and it pretty much blows, along with delays, who gives a shit about inhumans. Inhumans used to their own thing, now Marvel are trying to shoe horn them in as a Mutant replacement. Much like in the 90's, when Image comics was the bomb diggity and their "mutants" were "Gen Active" (team 7, dv8, Gen 13). I mean who wouldn't want a mutant power that makes you super strong, but as a side effect, turns you in a taller Kate Upton. (for girls that is)

The sooner they give up on this inhuman bullshit, the better AOS will be.

Qhue

Tranny Chaser
The Inhumans are bleh not because of anything to do with the origin of their abilities (alien DNA hybrid vs mutated DNA) but because the classic Inhumans are a chick with hair that acts like tentacles and a dude who destroys cities with his voice...oh and they are royalty.

Create interesting characters that are Inhuman instead of Mutant and you are good to go.

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
I dunno, I don't mind the core Inhumans. What they do bring are different power sets to the MCU. Medusa's powers could be pretty amazing on screen. Also during the presentation Feige mentioned a couple times that Inhumans will add dozens of new supers, so basically Inhuman is the new Mutant for the MCU.

Sylas

<Bronze Donator>
Only ever read a single run of inhumans, back in the late 90s, was a limited run I think like 6 or 8 issues.

Was a pretty good series, kinda like an introductory story of the Inhumans for those who had never heard of them (like me back then).

super powered royal family living in atlantis. And when threatened by outside forces like government or something i can't recall what the deal was, when deciding on whether or not to go to war, they simply sank their city beneath the ocean or some shit.

The main guy can't talk without destroying shit so you need his adviser to do all his communications for him.