Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.

Szlia

Question: I have yet to see Ultron. When is it supposed to take place? Between 19 and 20? Between 20 and 21/22? After 21/22?

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Presumably it happens now, between 19/20, because Raina was predicting 'men of metal' would cause destruction at the end of the episode.

Drakain

Trakanon Raider
I assume 19/20. I wouldn't watch 20 until you see Ultron if you're trying to avoid spoilers.

geffe71_sl

shitlord
So with Age of Ultron, I supposed this is either past tense and never acknowledged or never happens in MCU/MTU.

Bobbi and Clint being married.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
So with Age of Ultron, I supposed this is either past tense and never acknowledged or never happens in MCU/MTU.

Bobbi and Clint being married.
Ultron spoiler

Well seeing as how Bobbi already has Hunter for an ex, and Clint is happily married with 2 children and another on the way, it seems safe to say it won't happen in the MCU

Skylancer81

Molten Core Raider
Well tonight's episode follows up Ultron nicely. It's great so far.

Wonder if I am the only one here who live tweets with them during the episodes.

meStevo

I think your wife's a bigfoot gus.
<Silver Donator>
Well tonight's episode follows up Ultron nicely. It's great so far.

Wonder if I am the only one here who live tweets with them during the episodes.
Shield is the only show that gets me to leave twitter because I'm on the west coast. So much chatter during the episodes, with the one liners and stuff.

Cybsled

Heh, gotta hand it to them. Lots of twists I didn't see coming. Solid episode (and season). Sucks next week is the season finale, though ;(

Grimey

Golden Knight of the Realm
Well, gotta give the episode credit: it finished where I thought it would, but it definitely did not get there they way I thought.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
Thought it was a great episode. Haven't seen Ultron yet, but didn't seem to spoil too much
same, Avengers nite had to be put off until this weekend, but they seemed to allude enough even for non movie watchers. (and i've been trying hard to avoid spoilers)

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
somebody explain something to me. skye is 28, skye's mom had her in the 1940s before she got hacked into bits?

pretty good episode, didnt expect skye's mom to go all devious like that. also didnt mockingbird know may was with the other jet?

Skylancer81

Molten Core Raider
She had sky in the 80's. Whitehall was held by SHIELD/HYDRA at the time. HYDRA released him as an old man and he found her then did the deed on her to become young again. It was all explained in the first half of the season over several episodes.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
was the point of Adama's character really was to drill home, "holy fuckballs, powered ppl are bad, mkay", and then bam, looks like his xenophobic ways were correct.

also, i was gonna say, wtf, she shoots herself twice? don't you flop in holy terror pain after the first bullet? but then i remember she's got some kind of healing factor.