Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
I recognized the artist, cuz he's everywhere this year, Jim Cheung, he did Infinity w/ Hickman. You can tell by the
jawline
Once you see it, you'll never be able to look at his art again.
tumblr_mrkvtexEVw1ryctvko1_500.png

I'm pretty sure that's sunspot below the gold guy(ex niliho), so he don't draw asians well, cuz he's a marvel guy, he draws 99% white ppl.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
i dont think anyone is questioning his creative talents in regards to fictional characters, but that when he is depicting actual actors, he shat the bed. seriously, the only way you can tell that the black dude in the above shield drawing is supposed to be mack is because he is the only black regular on the show. christ, look at fitzsimmons jawline, he looks like a propaganda poster for the hitler youth. does anyone get that vibe from fitz in any way at any time?

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
Well yea, it really sucks ass when you compare the Agent Carter poster released at the same SD comiccon
marvel-agent-carter-serie-poster-season-2-comic-con.jpg

this is pretty perfect from Kris Anka. He's Bendis' lapdog atm doing xmen, it's alright, but this poster is nice.

Column_sl

shitlord
Jeph Loeb Just confirmed they are adding Lash for season 3 from the Inhumans comic

In the comics, Lash acted as judge, jury and executioner when it came to newly transformed Inhumans, taking it upon himself to decide whether they were indeed worthy of going through terrigenesis. It seems likely that he'll be tracking down the new Inhumans turned by Terrigen crystal-tainted fish oil pills, though it's unconfirmed whether he will be friend or foe on the series.
3975463-3972096-3971921-inhuman_3_cover.jpg

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
They need to move some SHIELD agents to another show if they are adding more Secret Warriors. Cast is getting kind of bloated. Also more Adrianne Palicki should never be something that is bitched about.

Skylancer81

Molten Core Raider
no Gemma in there or am i crazy?
According to her twitter:
She is missing from the team in episodes one and two, but has her own scenes. They "find" her or she "finds" them in episode three. The explanation of her missing will be a season long reveal.

Non spoiler: She is still on the show for all the episodes they have filmed that I know of so far. All five of the remaining main cast are in every episode so far this year. Ward being the wild card being in and out of them randomly. I can only go by the casts twitter/instagram etc for this info.

Leto Eu`Acumen

Peasant
Ok, so I didn't catch up on Season 2 until I marathon'd it a week ago. While I thought the storytelling in Season 1 could be a bit bland at times, I enjoyed the hell out of Season 2. Really looking forward to Season 3. It feels like it is only going to get better.

Drakain

Trakanon Raider
Season one was bland until the Winter Soldier build up, then Season two ran with that story. Most people think season 3 will build up to Civil War, but I'm not sure that's where they are going. There will be a tie in, but this will be more about Inhumans than anything. Then again, maybe they will surprise us with something Inhuman in Civil War.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Eh, given how sterile Avengers 2 was, I honestly doubt they're going to do any more major tie ins with the rest of the MCU. The show was absolutely terrible until they finally synced up with Cap 2.

Drakain

Trakanon Raider
At some point they will need to put Inhumans in the movies. I'm guessing a lot of people who go to the movies don't watch SHIELD so they probably don't understand who they are. Average Joe knows who mutants and Wolverine are. If marvel is putting their money eggs in the inhuman basket, they will need to push it on the big screen before the title movie in 2018 or 2020... whenever it's supposed to come out.

Sceleris_sl

shitlord
True, but lately if you slap a marvel tag on a movie it almost automatically draws an audience. Average Joe had no idea who the Guardians of the Galaxy were. Going by that i think the inhumans will be ok.