Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.

Column_sl

shitlord
I seriously DOUBT Skye will be Mrs Marvel.

Only thing that is certain right now is the Ronan the Accuser toy has the same scars as the Blue alien that they had housed in a Shield bunker.

rrr_img_62367.jpg
rrr_img_62368.jpg

Drakain

Trakanon Raider
I don't want Skye to be a superhero, but I'll be disappointed if she's not part Kree/alien. If that theory above is true that means humans have found a "drug" to cure everything with little to no side effects. True that they destroyed the bunker and G.H. but I doubt they would risk intergalactic war with the Kree... but if the theories for Winter Soldier are correct and SHIELD is being taken down from the inside, maybe they would... comics heh.

faille

Molten Core Raider
I don't think there's been enough bitching about the crappy green screen effect they used when running to the plane ahead of the explosion.

Qhue

Tranny Chaser
Honestly how the fuck has A.I.M. not shown up in this piece of crap yet?

Also negative points for not having the balls to use The Enchantress and instead rolling out her younger sister.

Skylancer81

Molten Core Raider
Well A.I.M sorta got destroyed in Iron Man 3. However, Extremis which that version of A.I.M. used has been part of this show since episode one. Centipede may or may not be part of A.I.M., as the Clairvoyant may be as well.

All of these sorta weave together and no one is sure where it will end.

Cybsled

Ya, so much for the "Marvel can't use Kree" rumor.

Pretty good episode and interesting final scene.

Skylancer81

Molten Core Raider
Yea was a good episode. Then again they had me at Jaimie Alexander (Lady Sif) hehe.

Again will wait till after the west coast sees it to post about it. The only thing I cannot find yet is when the next new episode is. Since that Marvel special is next week, which we already knew was eating the time slot for next week.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
i havent seen it yet and im telling you, its completely fine to talk about the show now that it has aired. whats next, are you going to wait for euros to have seen it? maybe we should wait a few hundred years for the signal to reach deep space so martians can watch this week's episode before we start discussing it?

Skylancer81

Molten Core Raider
I normally go eat dinner and then work out. So it is sorta to give me time to get my stuff done for the day.

Anyway was doing the math we have 22 total episodes. This was episode 15. Next week is the Marvel Universe Special. So if no more breaks it should be:

16 Mar 25
17 Apr 01
Captain America Apr 4
18 Apr 08
19 Apr 15
20 Apr 22
21 Apr 29
22 May 06

I bet they have at least one more break to push the final episode to mid May. But still not bad.

We will get three more episodes with Paxton. I am guessing the two before and one after Captain America. With the one after being the biggest change in SHIELD itself.

Raes

Vyemm Raider
She stated that it was a log, so she was recording a message. But, yeah, most likely for Fury.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
first SOLID episode. but it was due to a super showing up. keep the supers coming.
also im thinking this is an Ice Giant. maybe marvel doesnt own Krees but they can mention them, just not show them?

Barab

Silver Knight of the Realm
How do they land that big titty plane they fly right outside the medical bunker but the two guards don't see them till they walk in front if the entrance ?