Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.

Kreugen

Vyemm Raider
Well they've sure as hell stepped up the fight choreography, along with all of the other improvements of the show. S1 was a pile compared to what we're getting this season.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
with marvel phase 3 starting up and heavy competition from DC shows, they either have to go big now or go home. looks like all the networks are making it rain cash on their comic book adaptions. decent episode, though mostly predictable. and there is no way that pawlicki chick is under 6 foot, she towers over everyone.

Column_sl

shitlord
Adrianne Palicki is one hot ass bitch.

BTW that was Whiplash that May was fighting, they specifically call him Scarlotti at one point.

You might be saying we already saw that character in Iron Man 2 ,but there is more then one Whiplash, and Scarlotti was the original.

rrr_img_80268.jpg

So shitloads of questions in fractured house, especially who is this new player at the end of the episode.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
Ending guy is the father from Cougar Town, he was also in an Episode of sons of anarchy where in the end they burned off his back tattoo (which is how i instantly recognized him with the tattoo theme).

He's listed as the stranger, i doubt he's anything like the stranger comic version, but maybe the alien signs give him some kind of power up.

Cybsled

I still can't decide if Ward is really a bad guy.
I'm sure that is the point
wink.png
Using the D&D trope, I would say evil neutral. I do believe that originally he did do stuff to please Garret and I do believe that he is now trying to please Skye. That being said, I think anything that either 1) doesn't further his progress with Skye 2) threatens his life (so long as it doesn't totally impact point 1) is fair game.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
Ward is gonna be a bad guy if he wasn't already.

I think the theme for this season is, change is here, deal with it.

Like last year we had the fun derpy Fitz-Simmons brain trust.

Now we see that there can now no longer be a Fitz-Simmons, only Fitz and Simmons, cuz of the way Fitz is/was and their whole situation, it's changed.

This season is really grabbing you.

I take back what i said about Paliki, she's already pretty much transitioned and fitting in with the really ad-hoc assembled team, she also looks damn good, someone at Marvel must have said "give this bitch some hot looking leather and shove Wonder Woman in their faces". That's all i could think of she should have been recasted as WW and just gotten the updated suit, instead of the silly made for tv one years ago.

(for those that don't remember)
rrr_img_80333.jpg

Also May is getting really physical lately showing us why she's Calvary. Her stunt double is doing lots of work, especially showing off her wushu, i swear for 10s it brought me back to 1990's Hong Kong Kung fu cinema.

AOS really deserves the "most improved" show award this year.

Caliane

Ward clearly killed many good SHIELD agents. unless Hand shows back up, and Lol was a life model decoy before.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
He also just killed the US Army soldier, and who knows, probably by next week the whole transport of army guys. (they aren't SHIELD cuz he was handed off to the army)

Hutchy

Lord Nagafen Raider
What was with the "aliens" meme and grumpy cat meme in the episode? A plan to make me talk about it? Shit...

Neph_sl

shitlord
Coulson's always been nerdy (Captain America trading cards?), it was kinda fun to have him go for a Grumpy Cat mug. Also, Mockingbird was wearing a Star Wars shirt earlier in the ep

Column_sl

shitlord
Yeah Ward is definitely a crazy fuck. We know he's a murderer.

What we don't know is if his brother is involved somehow. I'm not buying the story he gave Coulson

Kreugen

Vyemm Raider
That was a neat scene, with the two scenes going back and forth about how the other is a big fat liar and Coulson/Skye were both acting like they were believing every word.

Grimey

Golden Knight of the Realm
I have a feeling that Coulson intentionally used those weak-ass handcuffs on Ward so he could escape.

supertouch_sl

shitlord
I've only caught the first two episodes of this season. Has there been any mention of terrigen mist or anything else to suggest Skye is Inhuman?