Marvel's Daredevil

meStevo

I think your wife's a bigfoot gus.
<Silver Donator>
I'll finish the last couple tomorrow, but hell yeah this has been amazing.

Caliane

Turn Bullseye into Dexter, and literally call him Dex. uh.. ok..
(Poindexter as his last name is "canon", although subject to being a false identity like Joker backstory.)

and along with that, the general humanization. if there is one trait for Bullseye in comics.. its being a complete and utter unrepentant psychopath.

Last edited:

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
Yeah, only downside was the Karen episode and, well, Karen in general. She still is a blubbering whimpering mess.
She didn't bother me this season as much as the last 2. Besides they can go the comic route and Bullseye offs her next season.

Derkon

Trakanon Raider
So no references to other shows in this season? Well I've seen Punisher but don't want to watch Ironfist and ther other stuff.

Asshat wormie

2023 Asshat Award Winner
<Gold Donor>
Excellent season. And without gay SJW shit they hinted at, just one random and forgettable scene.

Amusing that Vanessa was Fisk’s downfall. He wanted to smear Roy and she decided to kill him. Typical ho, ruining a mans life

Croetec

Lord Nagafen Raider
So no references to other shows in this season? Well I've seen Punisher but don't want to watch Ironfist and ther other stuff.

I wish they had scenes with Frank talking to Matt the way Fisk did in his mind, thought it would have made his struggle even better.

Last edited:
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
Other than knowing what happened at the end of Defenders you don't need to watch the other shows.

• 1Like

a c i d.f l y

ಠ_ಠ
<Silver Donator>
My obvious complaints: slows down a little after episode 9 though it's really the calm before the final storm, complete waste of an episode 10, the change of Daredevil's character happens a little too abruptly there at the end, Bullseye turns a bit caricature-ish, Vanessa comes in too late to be the critical piece, and the last episode didn't have as good a pay off of a fight but they pretty much blew their load with the rest of the season so it's forgivable. Also, everything ended "too happy" minus Nadeem getting shot in the head. They really should have taken out Karen, even though contrary to folks here I thought she was very acceptable this season other than the background episode. We could really give a shit about how her brother died.

I honestly thought (was hoping) the suit Bullseye was wearing was going to tie back into Elektra somehow. He was pulled from the rubble at the beginning, but there was no Elektra...

Bullseye becoming some enhanced character as the lead-in to season 4 was as cheese as the ending of Iron Fist. OK, maybe not that bad. But it did feel like a show ending conclusion overall.

Other than that, 10/10. If you like the Marvel shows, 11/10.

Last edited:
  • 1Like

TomServo

<Bronze Donator>
i would say 9.5 out 10 or 10 of 10. Best season of DD or any Marvel show. I felt like they really fixed the problem of the season dragging with 13 episodes like every series thus far. I even liked the Karen only episode, the episode long backstory for Bullseye and the foggy heavy episodes. They finally gave the characters the dimension/characterization to justify their behaviors instead of just pathos with no background.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
I have two more episodes of this that I can't watch because I'm working, fuck I cant wait till tonight so I can finish.

Leaving off on that prayer at the end of episode 8....oh man.

Fuck this is good, how can all the other Netflix Marvel stuff be so bad (Punisher is okay but not great) and this be so damn close to being perfect?

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
Meh its far from perfect. IMO it still drags on a bit too much for my taste. Especially coming from watching Hill House haunting show, you see how much better that shit was acted and directed than this.

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
Drags? There isn’t an ounce of filler in the show, how does it drag?

And in no world is Hill House better than this.

• 1Like

Xevy

Log Wizard
Half way through and it's good and all, but I must not be at the 10/10 part. It's a little slow to start. Lotta brooding from everyone. I'll obviously finish the story out but hoping theirs a major ramp up coming. I'm assuming when Bullseye comes into play this will happen.

TBT-TheBigToe

Gemcutter
<Gold Donor>
I liked it, Karen gets less and less hot every time she cries and I liked her better as a red head in Tue Blood.

Kingpin was awesome, bullseye was great, the guy that plays Daredevil is fantastic.

I like Foggy, he’s my fav secondary character and thought he was great in this season.

Great season. 8.5/10

The Karen focused points were not interesting to watch and I Fast Forwarded through her background episode because I didn’t give a shit.

• 1Like