Marvel's Daredevil

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Muligan

Trakanon Raider
4.43 star(s) Rating: 4.43/5 7 Votes
Title: Marvel's Daredevil

Genre: Action, Crime

First aired: 2015-04-10

Creator: Steven S. DeKnight, Drew Goddard

Cast: Charlie Cox, Deborah Ann Woll, Elden Henson, Jon Bernthal, Rosario Dawson, Élodie Yung

Overview: Lawyer-by-day Matt Murdock uses his heightened senses from being blinded as a young boy to fight crime at night on the streets of Hell’s Kitchen as Daredevil.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Muligan

Trakanon Raider
[SERIES][TVPOSTER]View attachment 130227[/TVPOSTER][SERIESWRAP][EPISODENAME]Marvel's Daredevil[/EPISODENAME]

Genre: [GENRE]Action[/GENRE], [GENRE]Crime[/GENRE]

First Aired: [RELEASE]2015-04-10[/RELEASE]

Overview: [PLOT]Lawyer-by-day Matt Murdock uses his heightened senses from being blinded as a young boy to fight crime at night on the streets of Hell’s Kitchen as Daredevil.[/PLOT][/SERIESWRAP][/SERIES]

It's not a reboot in the film industry but I guess we'll have to take it...

http://www.eonline.com/news/545924/s...redevil-series

I've always been a Daredevil fan and think there are a lot of good stories to be told.

Khane

Got something right about marriage
I'm hoping these marvel series are good, but based on all the other Netflix series, I don't have high hopes.

Homsar

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I'm hoping these marvel series are good, but based on all the other Netflix series, I don't have high hopes.
I havent watched them but isnt House of Cards, Orange in the new black and Marco Polo all supposed to be good ?

Khane

Got something right about marriage
I havent watched them but isnt House of Cards, Orange in the new black and Marco Polo all supposed to be good ?
House of Cards was excellent S1, lost some of its luster in S2, and lost all of its momentum in S3 with some really bad writing and plotlines.

Orange is the New Black was entertaining enough during S1, but I couldn't get through more than 2 episodes of S2.

Marco Polo is not good... it's just not good.

And Hemlock Grove was one of the worst TV shows I ever forced myself to suffer through (and only because House of Cards had given me such high hopes of Netflix being the next HBO)

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
I've really enjoyed Marco Polo. If Daredevil is on par with that, I'll be thrilled.

Column_sl

shitlord
Thank God they gave Kingpin a more Sher Khan presence. Trailer looks much better then the first one, and it had The Hand in it!

Cantatus

Lord Nagafen Raider
First reviewshave started coming in, sounds positive:

I know it's still early in the year, but I'm calling it now: The most beautifully choreographed fight scenes of 2015 will be on Netflix, courtesy of Marvel's Daredevil. We've seen the first four episodes, and this show is like no other comic book adaption on the small screen yet. The beauty of Netflix is the freedom it allows-Daredevil gets as dark as the source material requires. It's so dark, it's almost a better Batman show than Gotham, and that show actually has Batman in it. If nothing else, Daredevil will rule the comic book TV landscape for years to come.

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
Lol at the end about the "iron suit or magic hammer."

Looks great, especially Kingpin.

Xevy

Log Wizard
Looks great, especially Kingpin.
"Okay Vince, we got a role we think you're perfect for!"
"Oh yeah? Is it a mobster type?"
"Exactly. They want you especially."
"Awesome..wait, how much weight do I have to lose."
"That's the thing Vince, they actually want you to gai-"
"I'll do it."

Column_sl

shitlord
Thank god we can consume it all in one go.

Someone posted if this does well they may do a Punisher series on netflix

filandiel

Golden Knight of the Realm
Punisher series would be fantastic....don't think Thomas Jane is doing anything right now is he?

Xevy

Log Wizard
If it's SyFy it's either 1 season or 7 seasons. There is no in-between.

TV show information provided by The Movie Database